Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

If I’m Curtin.. I’m requesting a trade at the end of the year..

I actually hope he does..

These fxkheads dont deserve to be responsible for steering a young talented player’s career..
I'd rather just get rid of the fxxkheads than keep loosing talent.

Would like to see Dowling in over Shol.

And we all know you are a 'really close friend' of Curtin...

On Pixel 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

We replaced Crouch with Sholl? Gif still relevant.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Very astute.

The same happened with Ugle-Hagan.

Selected at Pick One in the 2020 draft but not selected until Round 16 in 2021 and only 5 games in his first season. Naturally he demanded a trade to Collingwood at the end of the season and the rest is history.

Similar story with Sam Darcy who was drafted at Pick Two in 2021 and played 7 games in his first two seasons before demanding a trade to Carlton.

Or perhaps players 195 cm plus tend to take a bit longer to be AFL ready?

I would like to see Curtin given a game sooner rather than later but I have also said he doesn’t look AFL ready. I have seen him play in the flesh on two occasions and his other AFC games on the tellie. Have you ever been closer than 2,000 km to Curtin?
Are you happy we are rewarding McHenry after last week & bringing back Sholl yet again?

Very astute.

Selected at Pick One in the 2020 draft but not selected until Round 16 in 2021 and only 5 games in his first season. Naturally he demanded a trade to Collingwood at the end of the season and the rest is history.

Similar story with Sam Darcy who was drafted at Pick Two in 2021 and played 7 games in his first two seasons before demanding a trade to Carlton.

I would like to see Curtin given a game sooner rather than later but I have also said he doesn’t look AFL ready. I have seen him play in the flesh on two occasions and his other AFC games on the tellie. Have you ever been closer than 2,000 km to Curtin?
Does McHenry look afl ready?

Very astute.

The Bulldogs made the grand final in 2021. Bit harder to be upset about being overlooked versus in a 1-4 team

Very astute.

Why wait and piss him off over while we can give him a game now. We found a way to fit McAsey in the team early, surely we can do the same with Curtin.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only assume Pedlar's continued ommission is due to the fact he had the stones to call Nicks a ******* fraud that needs to * off and Nicks couldn't handle the truth.

Sholl and Ned no doubt taking turns rubbing oil into that bald *er's airfilled head.
Maybe he is getting on the piss too much? Maybe he has been told to pull his head in and get serious?

Would you have played Dowling ahead of Sholl and McHenry?
If you had read other peoples posts in this thread, you would have seen I wanted Dowling in as sub and McHenry out.

Billy took a while to look comfortable in the SANFL last year and there were more posters saying delist him than those saying he should be playing in the AFL. He improved as the season went on but was a bit disappointing in the SANFL finals imho.

Billy didn’t shoot the lights out in the pre-season match sim and didn’t get a spot in the pre-season games. His first game was excellent but as I said at the time, the Panthers looked like an ammo team. He was good but not great last week at Elizabeth. Frankly our most AFL ready midfielder is Jay Boyle.

Billy has been slowly improving and I hope he becomes a best 22 player. My gut feel is he doesn’t have enough hurt factor but I will be delighted to be proven wrong. I also think about half a dozen of the players listed in the AFL this week will not be in our best 22 in the longer term but with the injuries and suspension there is not much left in the shed.

Not AFL ready - Curtin, Bond, Edwards, Ryan and Gallagher.
Not match fit - Schoenberg, Taylor
Depth players - Burgess, Himmelberg, Strachan
Seriously out of form - Pedlar.

Imho the next in line are Dowling and Curtin but hopefully more players will put their hand up from the Twos.

Reckon we will lose this.

I feel the club will be pretty content and relieved to get the win. Nicks reckons we’ve now got momentum after one win. In reality:

We won kicking unbelievably accurately
Carlton copped 2 injuries
Carlton would have won had they kicked a little bit more accurately
Carlton should have won had Owies not kicked the ground
Even in front with seconds left the ball was deep in their forward line

This week:
No Crouch
Rankine and Soligo dominating won’t take Essendon by surpise
Essendon have a strong midfield and move the ball quickly
Only played here 2 weeks ago and will want redemption
We struggle against them
Nicks is a smug useless ********

Carlton dominated all the key stats which indicates that even if they kicked more accurately and even if we kicked more goals from our shots, they would more than likely win than lose if we play the same way again.

Couldn't agree more with this post!

Billy took a while to look comfortable in the SANFL last year and there were more posters saying delist him than those saying he should be playing in the AFL. He improved as the season went on but was a bit disappointing in the SANFL finals imho.
Any receipts? I don't think anyone said this

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back