Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

If Bryce Gibbs suits up the world will end

It's the John of Maffra curse.
We closed the door on his rising and elected to go for a stale, third tier brand, pasty.

We'll get what we deserve.

He'd probably play well & be dumbfounded by our shitness.
He would be in heaven if he played for us. He could sit on the back flank chip it side to side and not really have to defend anyone. He’d end up with 40 touches.

Ken should give Rozee a shot at half back!
Could do worse, that’s where he played his best footy for norf. Put DBJ forward so instead of missing targets he can just kick points.

Could do worse, that’s where he played his best footy for norf. Put DBJ forward so instead of missing targets he can just kick points.
At this stage anything is worth a shot as our game plan is shit and Rozee hasn't performed in the midfield. I'd rather see Rozee given a shot at half back than dropped to play in the SANFL.

I heard yesterday that Rozee has been getting his foot jabbed before the game, he clearly needs an op or a rest but they're making him play through it.
This is 100% true for the last 2 years but haven’t heard about it this year.

Also got covid before round 1 which had an large impact on his asthma so been struggling with that too.

At this stage anything is worth a shot as our game plan is shit and Rozee hasn't performed in the midfield. I'd rather see Rozee given a shot at half back than dropped to play in the SANFL.
Can't perform in it if they don't use you.

Centre bounces attended:
R1 - 4
R2 - 3
R3 - 0
R4 - 0

Vs butters
50 over the first 4 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken should give Rozee a shot at half back!
The problem with moving rozee to half back is

A) it doesn’t solve his issues

B) our forward line loses the only small with an ounce of natural talent and / forward sense.

We would be surrounding our talls with sanfl tier talent who aren’t actual forwards.

The problem with moving rozee to half back is

A) it doesn’t solve his issues

B) our forward line loses the only small with an ounce of natural talent and / forward sense.

We would be surrounding our talls with sanfl tier talent who aren’t actual forwards.
It solves one of his problems

He's repelling the ball instead of chasing it & being drawn to contests by an opponent.

In theory he could be a weapon off half back, the ball comes to him more than vice versa & he has the wheels to start attacking chains of play.

It's not a bad idea to boost his confidence by getting more of the pill imo.

Last edited:
It solves one of his problems

He's repelling the ball instead of chasing it & being drawn to contests by an opponent.

In theory he could be a weapon off half back, the ball comes to him more than vice versa & he has the wheels to start attacking chains of play.

It's not a bad idea to boost his confidence by getting more of the pill imo.
Could be the week to do it with Jones out.
Bring Frederick in as half forward, Rozee goes back, if it turns to shit just swap them around when needed.

love the recyling of the old chuck norris/covid gag

nice :)

It's election lead up, a time for recycling policies and promises 😉

is kern giving us any early news on selection today
He's been busy defibrilating Lycett's corpse for the past four hours in an attempt to not have to play Hayes.

Last edited:
I am sure I heard a media report that Martin Frederick was in isolation with Covid. Have not heard about Lachie Jones. There is nothing on the PAFC website about either Jones or Frederick. Then again the PAFC website has not been updated for 22 hours so they may not have caught up. I have not been able to find a link that confirms that either Jones or Frederick will miss so does anyone have a link?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back