Changes v Geelong - Vince, TSmith, Kent for MRP duo & Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you look at who is sitting there waiting to come in. Considering both Kent and Kennedy are there and we knew that forward slot was going to be hot property coming in, I wouldn't be surprised if Hannan is dropped.

Nib is interesting partly because I don't think Harmes played that well either, he shat me off when he didn't have a ping during his I50 charge in the fourth that lead to Dom's goal.

I thought Harmes was alright, he contested quite a few balls in the air after having to run long distances to make the contest, definitely competed well and showed desperation enough today to keep his spot I reckon

Assuming Hogan and Lewis get suspended
Out: Braysure, Hogan, Lewis
In: Kent, Spencer, Vince

Gawn didn't look 100% but don't want to rest him so Spencer can go 50/50 in the ruck with him rotating out of full forward

I don't understand why everyone thinks Lewis will go. He pushed Cripps and then JV came through and pushed him again which is when he fell.

Hannan -> Kent
Melksham -> Vince
Hogan -> Frost

Frost to play back. Vince to play back. Harmes to play forward for Hannan.

Brayshaw needs to lift.

Really need Kent and Vince in for the Geelong game, i think Hannan goes back to Casey to earn his spot again and if lewis is cleared then Melksham has to go.

schmuttt I reckon goody will acknowledge that was a poor performance and make some changes. Fair enough people should be given a go but when there are best 22 players waiting to come in you shouldn't have a bad game. Can't have players who are good then bad week to week

So for mine Hannan ANB and Melksham out

Kent Vince and Frost/Hibberd in

Is it stiff to drop Hannan and/or ANB after one poor game each? I'm not really sure either way but curious to see what you guys think.
Don't think I would drop Hannan or ANB.

Melksham for bloodysure; then assess once any forced changes are known.

If Bern got a week Hogan will get one. Soft as butter, but it was a stupid thing to do.
Heard Bernie pre match on triple m and he was saying he got the week more due to the result than the incident as Wright required a concussion test (which he subsequently passed).
Personally I think that's bullsh*t. The result should have nothing to do with it, we should be trying to stop the incident from happening.
You punch Selwood, he laughs it off and you get off Scott free.
That same punch on Cale Morton would put him to sleep and you'd get 4.
I reckon Hogan is in strife and Lewis gets off.

Kent is best 22. Was happy for him to wait after Hannan and ANB played well - but both were anonymous yesterday. Get him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard Bernie pre match on triple m and he was saying he got the week more due to the result than the incident as Wright required a concussion test (which he subsequently passed).
Personally I think that's bullsh*t. The result should have nothing to do with it, we should be trying to stop the incident from happening.
You punch Selwood, he laughs it off and you get off Scott free.
That same punch on Cale Morton would put him to sleep and you'd get 4.
I reckon Hogan is in strife and Lewis gets off.

You reckon they were putting the clamps on to prevent what we might call a "strategic hit" to force a player off for 20 mins for a concussion test?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haaaaaa Greg Denhem thinks Lewis will get 2 or 3 and 1 for Hogan.
If that happens I'll spew.
Varcoe gets 1 last week but Lewis get 2-3? Righto.
Also think Scott Thompson gets 1 for his rank elbow to Dangers face. That was the worst one of the weekend for me.

So you see where you went wrong there?

Lol, Denham has been spending to much time with Barlett.... both are in La La Land.

Just saw the Lewis incident on tape for the first time. If he gets anything more than a fine for that...wow. Absolute handbags, and it only looked bad because Viney came in from the other side and bumped him.

Out: Tyson, Watts
In: Vince, Kent

If Frost/Wagner fit they come in for O. McDonald

If Hogan gets a week Spencer comes in and we rest a ruck deep forward, unless maybe BOTH Frost and Wagner are good to go.

I've said before I know I'm in the minority around here, but the sooner we drop those two the better we'll be.
Rather than derailing this thread, my discussion on their game against Carlton is in the GBU thread:
More than entitled to your opinion, I just think what Watts can do by foot, nobody else in our side is capable of.
He not only makes the right decision 99% of the time, but can also execute it with either side of his body.
I reckon he can have few stats and really hurt opposition.

Can't believe the rubbish I'm hearing about Tyson's game yesterday. 32 touches, 12 marks, 7 tackles, 1 goal. I don't give a shit that he wasn't at his best and his DE was down, that is a massive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back