Changes V Lions Rd3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm expecting some late changes today, possibly mello and duffers out for silvagni and diliton. Going to be a pretty competitive hitout . In Brisbanes defence , they had a 5 day break v Carlton . In saying that freo by 27.

I'm expecting some late changes today, possibly mello and duffers out for silvagni and diliton. Going to be a pretty competitive hitout . In Brisbanes defence , they had a 5 day break v Carlton . In saying that freo by 27.

I think this is a really important point. A 5- day break against Carlton's 7 day break is a ridiculous mistake by the AFL. There is no way Brisbane could have won that game.

Brissy will be OK this year. Better than they were last year, but not as good as us.

Freo by 5 goals!

I miss the old game preview threads where we'd have the opportunity to predict the match outcome and provide some reasoning for it.
If I'm not treading on anyone's toes, I'm happy to create the thread each week. Bit late now for this week, but...
Freo by 7 goals.
I feel that Freo will gel very well this week. Lions will have a tough job keeping a lid on Fyfe, Mundy, Hill and Barlow and if we can be accurate in front of the goals, we should dominate.

I miss the old game preview threads where we'd have the opportunity to predict the match outcome and provide some reasoning for it.
If I'm not treading on anyone's toes, I'm happy to create the thread each week. Bit late now for this week, but...
Freo by 7 goals.
I feel that Freo will gel very well this week. Lions will have a tough job keeping a lid on Fyfe, Mundy, Hill and Barlow and if we can be accurate in front of the goals, we should dominate.

Yes! Do it. We are a bit lazy around here at the moment.

Darling is better than Pitt. That's all you need to know.

.... at the moment. 2013-2017 might be a different opinion. Darling isnt goin to grow in height just bulk and is only going to get slower. Mayne type player for us. ( which isn't bad) But take a quality mid over a 3rd tall anyday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes V Lions Rd3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back