Changes v lions

Remove this Banner Ad

How come being listed as an emergency didn’t matter last week but it does this week?

I suggested that I was worrried that we didn’t have a ruckman in the emergencies and everyone said it did t matter.
Not everyone I couldn’t get a crap about not having ruckman

Jon Ralph at half time of the Cats/Giants semi final reporting that the Dogs are still confident that Caleb will be fine for tomorrow night.

A JJ straight swap not a bad option if he happens to pull up short though (pardon the pun)
Did Ralph’s have an update on Mr September, oh no wait he never made it out of August?

Not everyone I couldn’t get a crap about not having ruckman
You’ve misunderstood me. They weren’t worried about having a ruckman they didn’t seem to think it was an issue choosing a player from outside of the emergencies. Whereas tonight numerous posters were saying we had to make a change from within emergencies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph at half time of the Cats/Giants semi final reporting that the Dogs are still confident that Caleb will be fine for tomorrow night.

A JJ straight swap not a bad option if he happens to pull up short though (pardon the pun)

Yep JJ for Daniel would be like turning up to race at Bathurst and find your V8 supercar has a defect and your replacement car is a Holden Barina which is only able to be driven in reverse.

You’ve misunderstood me. They weren’t worried about having a ruckman they didn’t seem to think it was an issue choosing a player from outside of the emergencies. Whereas tonight numerous posters were saying we had to make a change from within emergencies.
No worries apologies my comprehension is impacted late at night by a few beers!

There's been talk for a few days. Could be just repeating the rumours or he has info. Either way, I'd like to think CD missing isn't the difference between us winning and losing. Curious to see if Ed or JJ comes in if there is a spot.

There's been talk for a few days. Could be just repeating the rumours or he has info. Either way, I'd like to think CD missing isn't the difference between us winning and losing. Curious to see if Ed or JJ comes in if there is a spot.
I’d be frightened that if Daniel was out, Bevo will play Scott in the back pocket. I’d probably be favouring Ed for his ability to match some of their dangerous smalls for pace and in the air. He could do a job on McCarthy or Bailey.

I’d be frightened that if Daniel was out, Bevo will play Scott in the back pocket. I’d probably be favouring Ed for his ability to match some of their dangerous smalls for pace and in the air. He could do a job on McCarthy or Bailey.

Caleb had 3 kicks last time we played Brisbane time to calm down

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back