Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

We were going best when we had an extra mid.
Brodie's kicking is definitely better than Fyfe, fight me o/wise.
Shit, I could kick better than Nathan, just.
Great player, but a rest could be a good idea.
I'm a fan of Longmuir, but I reckon he isn't ruthless enough at selection.
And Mark Stone did a good thing on radio this week, on Freo not doing well late with Chappy (193cm) defending Moore who is 177cm last week, someone shorter should've been on him, and then Chapman could've punched the ball over for a behind. Sicily marked it, and goaled

We were going best when we had an extra mid.
Brodie's kicking is definitely better than Fyfe, fight me o/wise.
Shit, I could kick better than Nathan, just.
Great player, but a rest could be a good idea.
I'm a fan of Longmuir, but I reckon he isn't ruthless enough at selection.
And Mark Stone did a good thing on radio this week, on Freo not doing well late with Chappy (193cm) defending Moore who is 177cm last week, someone shorter should've been on him, and then Chapman could've punched the ball over for a behind. Sicily marked it, and goaled
It only we had our best small defender available for selection….

Funny game this one. I was quite forgiving after the loss in Tassie - but because of that loss, this one becomes absolutely no excuses, must win, most important game of the year. And despite that, I still have one eye on the following week thinking the derby is absolutely no excuses, must win, most important game of the year.
If we lose 2 derbies to that rabble we don't deserve finals honestly

Next 2 weeks are huge. Can't drop either game or top 4 is gone. Darcy and Pearce should make a massive difference. No more mulligans. Need to win 9 in a row now and win the stupid trophy.
Drop one of the next two and top 8 is likely gone

We end with cats, giants and port, tough end to the season

Draper is defending better than Chapman atm and Ryan isn't my idea of a lock down defender (or once in a blue moon). They didn't have many talls, why didn't Cox go to him.
Cox didn’t go to him because at the time our coach, who apparently doesn’t make any tactical moves, had moved him forward. Probably to find a forward who could kick straight

Cox didn’t go to him because at the time our coach, who apparently doesn’t make any tactical moves, had moved him forward. Probably to find a forward who could kick straight
I thought it was just late that Cox went forward, after we had already let Sicily run amok. Pretty sure it was said Cox put himself there. Similar to what Pearce did. No sure how true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - interestingly also said we're going to back in the same forward line from last week - but I still assume Voss will be out for Darcy

Gets the extinguisher ready
Whilst I don’t agree it’s the best use of the sub role, I can understand as it means we play an extra mid most of the game (who we can rotate forward to keep fresh) and it’s a dignified way to keep Walters out of the team for 3 quarters of game. Clearly the MC see him as only our 23rd best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back