Changes v Sydney Rd 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate didn't realise I hurt your feelings enough to comment in bold red writing, do you want me to delete my post? As I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to recover from what I posted?
Wow. Not sure where that came from.

That's pretty unnecessary. I think he just posted like that so you could see his reply compared to your original msg? His reply wasn't rude or attacking you personally, it was fine.
Like he said.

Sorry, GS. Didn't realise you had delicate sensibilities. I'll remember next time.

Will be interesting to see how we go in the wet. I think our game will transition pretty well. We've got a pretty strong, and overall big team (although I'd love Wallis back in the clinches, and obviously libba) with contested ball still being a big strength, guys like Dahl, Clay and Jong are built for those sort of conditions, just throwing themselves at the ball and man. Rain also doesn't stop our pressure and defensive work which has been insane. The smaller forward line we played with last week will be more effective and all Boyd needs to do is keep bringing it to ground. The wet will obviously make it a lot harder to move the ball slickly but to be honest were still not always that clean anyway, we just move the ball at pace and get into space so it usually doesn't matter too much if were a bit sloppy. If the conditions are going to be like that IMO Minson is an absolute must. A high stoppage slog against one of the best midfields is made for him.

In saying that its going to be a bloody challenge, slightly more confident after sunday!

Wow. Not sure where that came from.

Like he said.

Sorry, GS. Didn't realise you had delicate sensibilities. I'll remember next time.
The psychological effects of the colour red, surely must have come across the concept in your time. :p

Do our chances go up against Sydney if the rain absolutely pisses down?

Our attack in the footy is pretty good but Sydney's seasoned bodies and silky skills might be too much despite the weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do our chances go up against Sydney if the rain absolutely pisses down?

Our attack in the footy is pretty good but Sydney's seasoned bodies and silky skills might be too much despite the weather.
Down IMO. :(

Given our chances and the predicted weather would we be better leaving Toyd at home, playing a smaller forward line and letting him reload for the saints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently It's going to be biblical wet on the weekend.
So on the back of that in Jordan Kelly (The wetter the
better)
Out anyone who can't swim + Cordy for Campbell.
Jordan boom tish

Jordan Kelly versus Josh Kennedy in a battle to decide who is the
best player in the AFL with the initials JK. Apologies to Jake King,
but you have retired buddy.;)

interestingly there are two listed players J Kennedy + J Kennedy-Harris and there are four listed players J Kelly

The only ones I could envisage going out might be Dickson or Grant - maybe Honey. I could bring in Hunter for Dickson and live with it I guess but would be brutal to drop anyone from that comprehensive a win unless they need the rest. Has General Soreness been enlisted by any of the teams yet this year?

Apparently It's going to be biblical wet on the weekend.
So on the back of that in Jordan Kelly (The wetter the
better)
Let's hope we give them HELL and there's a mass EXODUS of Swans fans before the final siren. PETER Gordon will be delighted [as long as PAUL Dimmatina doesn't make a challenge this week. We may EVEn get a good write up from ADAM Curley.

:oops:

Sorry mate didn't realise I hurt your feelings enough to comment in bold red writing, do you want me to delete my post?

As I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to recover from what I posted?
Some people comment on your quote inside your quote or some people are able to split up your quote into more than just one like I just did here.

Let's hope we give them HELL and there's a mass EXODUS of Swans fans before the final siren. PETER Gordon will be delighted [as long as PAUL Dimmatina doesn't make a challenge this week. We may EVEn get a good write up from ADAM Curley.

:oops:
HOLY MOSES, Fossie, that would be a REVELATION but you might be onto something ...

The GENESIS of our victory would be great ACTS of skill and courage, as well as getting NUMBERS around the ball, and a RUTHless attack on the ball carrier. I'd expect another terrific effort from MATTHEW Boyd and LUKE Dahlhaus. Macrae SHADRACK up a lot of disposals too.

JOSHUA
Prudden could get a call-up but no chance that Caleb DANIEL or SAMUEL Darley will be ready, unfortunately. JOEL Hamling is a chance for his first game though.

Michael Talia should be able to do the JOB on Buddy, and I reckon JORDAN Roughead might be able to outMARK Tippett. And it seems ADAM Goodes is no longer the player he once was. But one of the old PROVERBS is that the best form of defence is attack so we really need to kick goals. Some keen JUDGES reckon that Stringer and Tom Boyd can kick enough goals to give us that winning score. If the expected DELUGE comes I'd swear on a stack of Footy Records that Mitch HoneyCHURCH is the man to play a blinder in the wet. And we don't NOAH better man than the Bont to walk on water ... GOSPEL truth, mate!

So it would be great to come away as KINGS of the SCG with the LAMENTATIONS of the Swans supporters being drowned out by our hymn "Sons of the West". JOHN Longmire will be spitting chips and wishing he still had JUDE Bolton on the list.

Amen, brother!

Last edited:
We finally, after quite a number of years, have a match committee that can select a team better than the Big Footy experts.

What are they going to do with the Hrovat vs Hunter situation? Hrovat seems to lack any special talent. Maybe the coach can see something special in Hrovat that many of us cannot. Maybe they will just give him a bank of games where he may start to shine. Otherwise Hunter is a mile ahead of Hrovat

Perhaps Campbell could replace my boy Ayce. Just give Ayce a year or two more and he will be killing them. He just needs some TLC and experience at AFL level.

Wish Ayce would get rid of that striped mouth guard, looks ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Sydney Rd 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back