Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Really. Would love to read those research findings
I don't have a strong opinion on it like some of my colleagues do but a quick google comes up with this article if you want to have a read:

"Subsequent research shows that rest and ice can actually delay recovery. Mild movement helps tissue to heal faster, and the application of cold suppresses the immune responses that start and hasten recovery. Icing does help suppress pain, but athletes are usually far more interested in returning as quickly as possible to the playing field. So, today, RICE is not the preferred treatment for an acute athletic injury (36)."

Anyway going off topic here for the changes thread sorry.

Looking at the way Pearce fell. Where the ice on the arm was.
And that his bones are made of chalk.

I reckon Pearce has at least a fracture

Our key position defenders next week are Draper and Davies

Welcome back I the big time boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we play Draper
Not indigenous as far as I’m aware. I believe he has Ethiopian heritage. Others here may clarify?

Conrad Williams is the only other indigenous player on the list I think. And well, if they bring him in to preserve a record, when he’s nowhere near AFL level yet, I give up. It won’t happen though.

Not indigenous as far as I’m aware. I believe he has Ethiopian heritage. Others here may clarify?

Conrad Williams is the only other indigenous player on the list I think. And well, if they bring him in to preserve a record, when he’s nowhere near AFL level yet, I give up. It won’t happen though.

Yeah according the AFL it's only Pearce, Walters and Williams.

The absolute winner this year is the ****ing putrid and corrupt VFL fixturing.

A 6-day break against Sydney with a game starting at stupid o'clock (11.30am) after Sydney has an extra-day break playing in Sydney against GWS.

Might've been fair if we had the same back last time, but wait no - we had a 5 day break last night time and Sydney had an extra-day rest on us then also!

There needs to be a royal inquiry into the raw-dogging the VFL has given us this year.

I don't have a strong opinion on it like some of my colleagues do but a quick google comes up with this article if you want to have a read:

"Subsequent research shows that rest and ice can actually delay recovery. Mild movement helps tissue to heal faster, and the application of cold suppresses the immune responses that start and hasten recovery. Icing does help suppress pain, but athletes are usually far more interested in returning as quickly as possible to the playing field. So, today, RICE is not the preferred treatment for an acute athletic injury (36)."

Anyway going off topic here for the changes thread sorry.
it was an interesting read

The absolute winner this year is the ****ing putrid and corrupt VFL fixturing.

A 6-day break against Sydney with a game starting at stupid o'clock (11.30am) after Sydney has an extra-day break playing in Sydney against GWS.

Might've been fair if we had the same back last time, but wait no - we had a 5 day break last night time and Sydney had an extra-day rest on us then also!

There needs to be a royal inquiry into the raw-dogging the VFL has given us this year.
this is insane, compared to what we have had to deal with

1719142773594.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back