Preview changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What I want to see

Thomas Petrie Harper
Harvey Black Edwards

I'd go for:
Thomas Petrie Wright
Harvey/Wells Tarrant Anthony/Adams

Harper has hardly touched it for weeks so needs go back to the 2s to find some ball, Tarrant needs a few games to bed down the set up with Drew and using Wright as third tall gives a bit more flexibility. Edwards needs to get his form back in the 2s before being considered again.

It's amazing that there are so many different opinions - it says something about our form and selection policy this year. Would like to see Anthony, Garlett, Speight & Hansen all in this week ... won't happen!

I remember watching games and seeing 1 or 2 of our players and thinking “how does this bloke get a game”. Currently, I feel like im saying it about half our side.

Im all for Daw getting a run if its possible. Cant be any more useless then some of the others running around. Why is it we can’t play Daw because he is not ready, but we continue to play Cunnington and Co who aren’t ready themselves?

Harper was poor against Hawthorn. How many were not? He played 1 quarter vs Gold Coast.
The game before Hawthorn against brisbane he kicked 3 and was very important imo.

Cunnington had 21 v GC and was better than all our mids except swallow.

In: Anthony, Hansen, Kennedy, C Delaney

Out: Firrito, Harper, MacMillan, Adams

How i would like to see the team line up.

Kennedy Thompson Grima
Wells Petrie MacMahon

Goldstein Zeibell Bstinac
Gibson Swallow Atley

Thomas Hansen Wright
Harvey Tarrant Black

C Delaney, Cunnington, Greenwood, Anthony

In: Anthony, Hansen, Kennedy, C Delaney

Out: Firrito, Harper, MacMillan, Adams

How i would like to see the team line up.

Kennedy Thompson Grima
Wells Petrie MacMahon

Goldstein Zeibell Bstinac
Gibson Swallow Atley

Thomas Hansen Wright
Harvey Tarrant Black

C Delaney, Cunnington, Greenwood, Anthony
Who would the sub be?

On Lachie Hansen: "He was very close (to a recall) before getting suspended in the VFL. Lachie was suspended for two weeks and it turns into three weeks becxause of the bye. It's really frustrating for us. He played really well last week so he'll come into calculations this week."

On Lachie Hansen: "He was very close (to a recall) before getting suspended in the VFL. Lachie was suspended for two weeks and it turns into three weeks becxause of the bye. It's really frustrating for us. He played really well last week so he'll come into calculations this week."

I hope he plays. Frustrating player because we have seen how good he can be, but he seems to only want to play at that level every blue moon. I reckon Scott has done plenty of things wrong this year, but I reckon the decision to leave Lachie in the magoos to get that hunger to play at top level is exactly what Lachie needed.

OUT: Adams
IN: Anthony

This should happen. Tarrant may survive another week but his kicking at goal is worse than Edwards and his marking is no where near that of Hansen. Wouldnt be surprised if either of the 2 came in for Tarrant. I just dont see what others see in Tarrant. Tears the VFL up yes, yes, but so did McKinley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks GR...
Hmmm... Anthony? Gee... the soft as butter player (prove me wrong Anthony)
Hope that Black stays... doesn't bode well for him tho and for Spud.

By my estimation, the Crows are missing 5 people from the side that lost to us by 47points last year, and one of those is Graeme Johncock (And another was B.Moran).

We can win this match, if we turn up mentally switched on, and do the "little things" that Adelaide have done - like applying defensive pressure, kicking straight, and playing consistent footy.

The great man returns.

Load up and go long boys!

You beauty!!

252654_10150920890246843_756903518_n.jpg

thought Kennedy may have got a run, specially under the roof. I think he has proved more worthy than some.

Assuming Hansen is in (I hope so) you'd think we'll see one of Tarrant or Black out unless Robbie/Lachie are going to play back (not sure how I feel about that).

I'd drop Black back to regain some touch. His time will come.

thought Kennedy may have got a run, specially under the roof. I think he has proved more worthy than some.

The club just probably want to Let Ayden get plenty of run back in to his legs. he has been impressive but he has also tapered out of games. I'm guessing his endurance numbers aren't up to scratch yet. His time will come. No hurry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back