Changes vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t tell me West is the one out for Jones…
If West goes out ahead of VDM, I’ll flip my s**t….. If West goes out at all, actually.

I am guessing the outs would be VDM, Bruce, Keath & I assume Daniel is injured
West was only the sub last week hard to see them making 5 changes so I assume he is the sub again or dropped entirely.

Making the finals could mean the difference between 5000 more, or 5000 less members at the minimum. For a small club, every cent is crucial. So don't understand the talk of "we won't go far in finals, so rather miss it"

Yeah, if you want less fans, less money to the club, and less appeal in luring players to the club. Such a poor mentality is why this club was irrelevant for many decades between 1954 and 2016.
Is the club listening to the fan sentiment? Do they realise how hard it is for even our own fans and members to watch us play? Do they know that members with season reserved seats have simply given up attending? Are they aware that repeatedly blowing handy leads and rolling over is costing us both fan support and our finals chances? If they don't realise these things, why not? If they do, what are they doing about it?

You could replace your first paragraph with mine and your second paragraph would still make total sense. Maybe even better sense.

I'm not having a go at you Cerberus. And I really do want us to make the finals. It's just that as far as anyone out in supporterland is concerned the club appears to be sitting on its hands while everything is turning to sh*t. And the club (the board, the execs, the coaches) have infintely more influence on the club's fortunes than someone here idly speculating that we might be better bottoming out and rebounding than if we were to somehow sneak into the finals.

Let's hope they really are galvanised but are keeping their cards close to their chest until our season is over.

I wait, more in hope than expectation.

Assuming West stays sub then?

I’d say AJ, the pretty much ideal sub to have to come on later in games (well, preferably) against tiring legs. Even McComb looked quick in the same situation.

VDM preferably if he has to stay in

I dunno why but everytime we wear a heritage jumper, I feel like we play crap lol… makes me nervous.
Not sure if it's in any way related but I'm fed up to the back teeth with marketing gimmickry.

Just play flipping football, FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don’t tell me West is the one out for Jones…
Near on a certainty that West will pay the price for the ball pinging out of the forward line. Someone has to come out if Arty is coming in and would have to think West is the most likely candidate.
Scott is the other possibility but think he is quicker than West so probably stays in

Jones, JOD, Richards and West
At the very least that would be a step in the right direction with just the two talls in defence, although I’d prefer JOD wasn’t the 2nd tall (with Jones coming off a long break) if it was say Keath or Gardner that’s fine, but JOD should definitely be a 3rd tall at this point.

Cleary out is just lol, I’d say unbelievable but it’s really not. It’s very believable.

Cleary & West out would be a pisser, this MC is genuinely ****ed

I'm assuming we are going with 2 KPD and Williams which alot in here have been asking for.
Could always throw a curve ball and see Lobb in defence again since Bev said he did well there last week.
Expecting Scott to get big minutes on the wing with cameos from JJ, Dale and/or Arty.

At the very least that would be a step in the right direction with just the two talls in defence, although I’d prefer JOD wasn’t the 2nd tall (with Jones coming off a long break) if it was say Keath or Gardner that’s fine, but JOD should definitely be a 3rd tall at this point.

Cleary out is just lol, I’d say unbelievable but it’s really not. It’s very believable.

Cleary & West out would be a pisser, this MC is genuinely ****ed
Getting concerned I am agreeing with you Doggies but Cleary out would be really poor at best, strange narrative for the match committee

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our backline has been an absolute mess for the entirety of the year through a variety of reasons. The only constant has been Duryea. If the club doesn't sort it out over the off-season then this team has no chance to do anything. How many times this season have we been required to make wholesale changes? It was exactly the same last season.

We desperately need guys like Busslinger, O'Donnell, Cleary, Gallagher etc. to take a massive step and become regulars next season. Whether Bevo decides to play them is a different story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back