Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

forked out $300 on Wednesday to take the family to this dead rubber game.
Can Tex still win the Coleman?
I wonder if he still cares after last night? We should not be winning this game so the funniest thing we can do to help his maybe potential Coleman is to make it the mission of every forward to get it to Tex no matter what, like if any other player ends up right in front with a clear shot on goal just do not take it and find Tex instead. Won’t happen because I don’t think this club has a sense of humour but we really should be trolling the **** out of this league next week

forked out $300 on Wednesday to take the family to this dead rubber game.
Can Tex still win the Coleman?
Is 8 behind Curnow, so would have to kick 9 goals more than Curnow next week to beat him, or 8 to tie. Honestly, I don't think he would care that much because it's such a big feat, and last night's loss just sucked all the feeling out of the game.

Is 8 behind Curnow, so would have to kick 9 goals more than Curnow next week to beat him, or 8 to tie. Honestly, I don't think he would care that much because it's such a big feat, and last night's loss just sucked all the feeling out of the game.
Will be interesting what attitude the players have next week. Could also be an FU to the AFL and go out and smash the opposition. Or it could be WGAF and we get rolled.

Gws have a very strong backline. Tex has a good chance.

If Tex plays (and he shouldn't) - then I don't want any player having a shot on goal unless it's Tex. Make this game a farce. Players streaming into an open goal have to stop and look around for Tex. Pass it to him 1 on 4 just in case he still gets it. Who cares?
Tex to kick 23 goals and win the Coleman by 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Provided Norf lose (which let’s face it, is near a given…) at least the AFC will be able to manage their way to a better pick with a loss and from a WC perspective, less guilt about going for a win.

There is never guilt about going for the win. The idea of teams going out of their way to purposely lose is primarily a disconnect between the real world and what the average supporter thinks the real world is.

Generally, if you have a team that is actively trying to lose, you have a whole lot more problems then whatever you gain from a draft pick being 1-2 spots higher.

There is never guilt about going for the win. The idea of teams going out of their way to purposely lose is primarily a disconnect between the real world and what the average supporter thinks the real world is.

Generally, if you have a team that is actively trying to lose, you have a whole lot more problems then whatever you gain from a draft pick being 1-2 spots higher.

I do agree with you. If you dare come and post that on our board. We have a few that have absolutely lost their minds with rage and fury about winning 🤣

No idea 🤷‍♂️ Hopefully we do actually get Pick 2 (that the VFL don’t gift North Pick 2 as compensation for McKay).
Interesting point

Surely if you are after north in draft it significantly reduces the likelihood of AFL gifting them band 1 unfairly.

It’s one thing to do it after WC and north have picked but to push WC down to 3 would be a disaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back