Channel 9 Sunday Program this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by skilts
So what you are saying here is that because the forces with whom you identify plant an illegal listening device, Martin Kingham is, ipso facto, a crook. You are truly weird.

BTW, evidence please, otherwise shut your scum-sucking gob.

What forces are they?

Originally posted by Tim56
I believe he was implying that unions are spyed on. The reality is that it was probably another union or union official.

BTW, Latham's performance today, for someone who has made a career on heaping **** on others, was completely and utterly pathetic.

Let's assume what you say is correct and that another union official is spying on Kingham. How does this impact on HIS probity?

Originally posted by MGREG
They are the forces that talk to him in his head every day that he has to learn to deal with.:p [/QUOTE

About 18 months ago, I undertook to conduct myself in a certain way, whilst having a discussion on these boards. This was not because I was using words like ****, or ****, but because of the vehemence of the vitriol I was bringing to the boards, without actually swearing, when my integrity was under attack.

I received a personal message from one of the moderators, wherein I was asked, surprisingly enough, to moderate my input.

I have done so. If the moderators wish me to revert to my previous stance, I'm quite happy to do so.

:D

You'd look really funny with that smile on your dial as I poked my turds between your teeth. Still, I suppose it would be nothing new for a person from the background which you skite about.

How many of your friends ARE goats?

To ask this question, you either think you already know, or are not worth talking to.

I prefer the latter explanation.

So you think i am some right winger by posting this article?

Or maybe if you actually reead what i posted, about someone planting a listening device in a lawful establishment, in this case a union room. You may have read the entire article, seen the other post that i was replying to about secret commisions etc, i.e who the hell would be likely to do this to a member of the CMFEU, hmm let me think the same mob that spent millions upon a witch hunt, opps commision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd look really funny with that smile on your dial as I poked my turds between your teeth. Still, I suppose it would be nothing new for a person from the background which you skite about.

:D:D:D

ahh..this post made me chuckle......

If you poke long enough, the racism bubbling underneath springs to the surface.

That post was all class skilts.:D :D :D

For all who are offended by my previous post, please note that I signalled my intention on this issue to the moderators. I thought half an hour was enough notice, after 18 months of restraint.

The post will probably be deleted, on what basis I can't imagine.

Maybe too close to the bone.

For all who are offended by my previous post, please note that I signalled my intention on this issue to the moderators. I thought half an hour was enough notice, after 18 months of restraint.

The post will probably be deleted, on what basis I can't imagine.

Maybe too close to the bone.

Offended??

I thought it was hilarious......keep it up.

Originally posted by Lestat
Offended??

I thought it was hilarious......keep it up.

Lestat finds a racist comment funny.

I rest my case

LESTAT = RACIST.

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Lestat the cowardly Lion for The Wizard of Oz.:p :p

Lestat says

"I will meet you anywhere you name the time and place"

Then he doesnt show up.

Brave Sir Robin.

BTW you know you are about to be booted dont you?

The racist comment is highlighted.

Billy Big Ears
Lestat
skilts

and the racist count keeps rising.

Originally posted by 1jasonoz
So you think i am some right winger by posting this article?

Or maybe if you actually reead what i posted, about someone planting a listening device in a lawful establishment, in this case a union room. You may have read the entire article, seen the other post that i was replying to about secret commisions etc, i.e who the hell would be likely to do this to a member of the CMFEU, hmm let me think the same mob that spent millions upon a witch hunt, opps commision.

My oops, not your's. Sorry. For the first time in 18 months, I'm having fun on these boards. Unfortunately, I'm using a machine gun. In your case, I regret the collatteral damage

Mini apologies. Or is that many apologies?

For the first time in 18 months, I'm having fun on these boards. Unfortunately, I'm using a machine gun.
Mini apologies. Or is that many apologies?

Is it any coincidence that it is the first time in 18 months you have come off your medication?

Machine Gun?

More like feather tickling.

Kepp trying old fart.

The racist comment is highlighted.

and the racist count keeps rising.

No, fair dinkum MGREG, if I knew that your family had a significant, historical, ethnic attachment to goats, I'd never have mentioned it. You must think the worst of me. I'm shattered.

Mea culpa.

How can I ever reccompense you and your clan? Perhaps we could discuss it over dinner?

Do you have any sisters? Any pets?

No, fair dinkum MGREG, if I knew that your family had a significant, historical, ethnic attachment to goats, I'd never have mentioned it. You must think the worst of me. I'm shattered.

Mea culpa.

How can I ever reccompense you and your clan? Perhaps we could discuss it over dinner?

Do you have any sisters? Any pets?

I have been bending over Lestat for a few weeks now. Does that count?

I told you your racism bubbles under the surface. Seems to be an Aussie trait.

You better get a few more racist posts in. I have a feeling you wont be with us for much longer.

:D :D :D

This is from someone who thought Kevin Murray was a good player. LOL

:p :p :p

Quick back on your medication old fart. Your pacemaker wont stand it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 9 Sunday Program this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back