Toast Charlie Dixon Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with all the 'he wrecked his body for us'

Between key forwards at Port

Lockwood was crippled with a bad back from a young age.
Tredrea couldn't even manage a brisk jog by his late 30s and won't be able to play footy with his kids
Schulz played a game with severe internal bleeding and went to the ICU instead of the plane back home for a week, and also is suffering with CTE.
Cummings got a bit fat and Hodges lost his glorious but understated mullet

Dixon just might be the one to finish career in the best condition.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

This just in: other players also experience injuries.

Better at nailing things too.

Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Was a beast at his best. Injury derailed him at his peak but he still rebounded to be an All Australian for the first time at 30. Irrespective of the result and his inaccurate kicking, I still think his performance in the 2017 EF is the best finals performance from a Power player ever. And despite what many here think, he's one guy who visibly gave his all every week and always looked broken in defeat. All the best and thanks for giving it your all Charlie.

Beastmode in the 2017 EF. One of the most spectacular games I've seen from a Port player. He couldn't convert and we lost a knockout final at home. Sums us up really. Mouthing off to Norwood fans was class. Enjoy retirement Charlie.

What? His performance was good, but it was no Tredrea sick and puking game day, shouldn't have even been at the game, let alone playing, effort against Essendon to lead his team to victory in a final.

Imagine thinking any of these performances hold a candle to Mel Michael in a losing side 2004 GF, you fricken dimwits

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Charlie Dixon Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back