Scandal Chilling CCTV of AFL champion's son in attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see the point of highlighting that the perp is the son of a former player. Who gives a shit about that really?

The kid is obviously a deadshit going nowhere fast, regardless of what his dad's occupation is or was.

Hopefully the victims family drag him through the courts and he drops the thuggish behaviour.

I don't really see the point of highlighting that the perp is the son of a former player. Who gives a shit about that really?

The kid is obviously a deadshit going nowhere fast, regardless of what his dad's occupation is or was.

Hopefully the victims family drag him through the courts and he drops the thuggish behaviour.
I believe he should be named and shamed.
Entitled little ****.
Any kid who does that to another human being deserves to be named and shamed, it's just unfortunate for him that his family has more to lose out of it.

I believe he should be named and shamed.
Entitled little ****.
Any kid who does that to another human being deserves to be named and shamed, it's just unfortunate for him that his family has more to lose out of it.
Nah, adolescents deserve a second chance, so naming and shaming isn't the right way to go about it.

If you could name and shame and know that all reference and record would disappear in 5 years time, maybe, but this kid could grow up to become a decent person, and I'm not sure we want to send him down a path of no return at 15 with a stain that will never wash off.

Nah, adolescents deserve a second chance, so naming and shaming isn't the right way to go about it.

If you could name and shame and know that all reference and record would disappear in 5 years time, maybe, but this kid could grow up to become a decent person, and I'm not sure we want to send him down a path of no return at 15 with a stain that will never wash off.
15 is old enough in my book to know right from wrong. So if you not only king hit someone but then kick them as well then I think your name should be public. Someone will give you a second chance in finishing school and getting a job, but they should know your priors.

When you're the son of a former AFL star and do something like this, a name and shame is unavoidable. Not by the media but the general public.
I assume thousands of high school kids know the kid responsible and with social media and trolling on the rise, it won't soon be forgotten.
He'll be tainted with this for a while, especially those who don't know him and will forever be left with this as their only impression of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He came as part of a gang of 4, real tough, to pick on a smaller schoolboy. His father has been talked about recently as a coach for an AFL side, probably should be trying to "coach" his son.

Actually if the following is true

While the boy hasn't been named, 7News understands teenagers know who he is and several have also been harassed or assaulted by him but have been too frightened to come forward.

Then he's had his 2nd, 3rd, 4th whatever how many chances, already. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back