Chris Scott on Doc Larkins - "unprofessional"

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the context here?
Finally someone has asked a simple question, and a pertinent one rather than simply go the low hanging fruit.

To the men above you, god that was some sad posting.

Doc starts off questioning the integrity of Ch 7 commentary and is corrected by Bristle, and further backed up by Pete Ryan.

Then proceeds to reply to Joe blow off the street essentially calling Geelong and reading between the lines its medical team delusional.

So no wonder Scott has RIGHTLY said what he did today. Dr Larkins has called into question the professional integrity of medical department and if the shoe were on the other foot he’d be bloody pissed off I bet.

Finally someone has asked a simple question, and a pertinent one rather than simply go the low hanging fruit.

To the men above you, god that was some sad posting.

Doc starts off questioning the integrity of Ch 7 commentary and is corrected by Bristle, and further backed up by Pete Ryan.

Then proceeds to reply to Joe blow off the street essentially calling Geelong and reading between the lines its medical team delusional.

So no wonder Scott has RIGHTLY said what he did today. Dr Larkins has called into question the professional integrity of medical department and if the shoe were on the other foot he’d be bloody pissed off I bet.

A surgery which takes 3 to 5 months, but Geelong will get him up and about in 5 weeks. Not even meant to put any weight on your foot for that amount of time.

A surgery which takes 3 to 5 months, but Geelong will get him up and about in 5 weeks. Not even meant to put any weight on your foot for that amount of time.
Like flies to shit you are with anything Geelong. Troll of the highest order. And tell me, where’d you obtain your Medical degree? Kmart?

Apparently Stewart is a chance to play.
Pssst. Next Saturday is the 18th... The GF is on the 25th :drunk:
If you are going to adopt the contrary view on all things Geelong then maybe have a Scooby Do what you are talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t there just be a general Chris Scott moaning thread?

Actual footage of the Scott brothers each night.
973CDCA7-FE1C-4B5C-8DBB-751617E19708.gif

I disagree with Scott here. I’d prefer he said something like the below.

“Bigfooty poster “HairyO” has said given his diagnosis. We only need a second opinion from a Saintsational blogger before 100% ruling him out.”

It’s called answering questions….. god almighty what is wrong with posters in these threads with no idea.
Loveeee any opportunity to have a crack.
Or you could just give a nothing reply and move on like most other coaches would. Gotta get there first.
Smack the Dr at the presser after the grand final when he plays if it's so 'unprofessional'

Chris Scott has looked very Grumpy this week, Larkins is just giving an opinion and every Geelong supporter remembers Mattew Egan never played again. Tom Stewart would be fine if the Grand Final was October 25th, not September 25th. Tom Stewart won't play in the Grand Final if the Cats win.

Chris Scott has looked very Grumpy this week, Larkins is just giving an opinion and every Geelong supporter remembers Mattew Egan never played again. Tom Stewart would be fine if the Grand Final was October 25th, not September 25th. Tom Stewart won't play in the Grand Final if the Cats win.

On the flip side they got Rooke back on the field using calves blood and got SJ up for a final using an extended stay in a hyperbaric chamber so it works both ways

I think it was more the terminology he used that upset him

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott on Doc Larkins - "unprofessional"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back