Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d trade McKay and a F2, or even more

They need a KPF

If he does want to go, I think it needs to be a KPF + change, unless it’s Curnow (which is about the only trade I wouldn’t do)

he’s such an enormous asset

Nothing will come from this in terms of Petracca being traded but you can bet every dollar you have that it'll push change to happen behind the scenes at the Dees. It's clear things are not all rosey there. I hope they can sort it all out, there's a heap of likable players there.

Edit: But if there was a chance - there's not a lot I wouldn't give up for him.

My God imagine him and Bont in the same team.

But I would tear down the MCC if this was not resolved in his favour, that's how important he is.

My God imagine him and Bont in the same team.

But I would tear down the MCC if this was not resolved in his favour, that's how important he is.
If you're going after Houston, you arent trading him but I maintain Melbourne would be closer to a flag trading him than keeping him

Rumour on our board a few weeks back he toured our facilities.
I called bs at the time.
Perhaps I was wrong

So he’s north Melbourne level disgruntled. Not good.

This’ll all be angling to get degenerate goodie sacked

We at wce would like to make it happen without selling our draft hand and our youth.

Melb what do we you want? We can give you salary cap relief, a whole list of our 25 plus year old players.

How about:

How about

Oscar Allen/Jake Waterman + Salary cap relief for Clayton

For

Trac

Last edited:
He's still in the top 5 in the comp and should be able to play as long as danger at the cats to those levels
Danger is about 80% the player he used to be and only for 70% of the time (due to injury). Which is precisely why 29yo Petracca isn't as valuable as 26yo Petracca.

Star player but you don't sell the farm for 3 good years unless you are right in the window and if you are right in the window you probably dont have those sort of picks anyway
Freo and maybe gc the only options assets and ladder position wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christian Petracca you are a SUN

If Petracca goes to Carlton (you can have Cerra, Martin and a future 2nd - future 1st if you ask nicely) I’ll go to every Carlton home game painted head to toe in navy blue

If Petracca goes to Carlton (you can have Cerra, Martin and a future 2nd - future 1st if you ask nicely) I’ll go to every Carlton home game painted head to toe in navy blue

Its not much of a deal if you're going to promise to do things you already do

Its not much of a deal if you're going to promise to do things you already do
Right now I go to games and hide my scarf under my jacket until we hit the lead then it comes out and I wave it in the aisle deliberately hitting children and women and elderly men of the other team walking past - ensuring not to challenge a healthy young man

Right now I go to games and hide my scarf under my jacket until we hit the lead then it comes out and I wave it in the aisle deliberately hitting children and women and elderly men of the other team walking past - ensuring not to challenge a healthy young man

Damn, you and I are so alike.

Respectfully No.

Would have to include Harry Mckay and Jo Silvagni as our new No 1 Tickeholder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back