Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd put 7 and 12 on the table for him and see if Melbourne are interested. There is 0 chance it happens, this will be a push by him to get the club to make some changes, but he is a game changer if he is fit and we are desperate for a point of difference in this team, he would be it.

No. Its a bad injury but it's nothing that will have future complications.

The injury has to be a worry, similar injury and Dusty was never anywhere near the same as a contested player. If Petracca loses even a bit of that, his value plumetts. Having said that if Im GC Id be all in here. They have a factory of kids coming through, they dont need draft picks, if hes anywhere near his prime they would contend quickly.

I'd put 7 and 12 on the table for him and see if Melbourne are interested. There is 0 chance it happens, this will be a push by him to get the club to make some changes, but he is a game changer if he is fit and we are desperate for a point of difference in this team, he would be it.

Good offer but I cant see him leaving Vic.

I’m neutral on this, wouldn’t mind restocking over next few years before Tassie enters and best way to do it is to lose a few seniors.

Would take an almighty offer to lure a Norm Smith medallist with 5 years on his contract though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think Essendon and Carlton would be the first ones lining up for him. Carlton love their stars and not worry about the rest while Essendon need another genuine star to put alongside Merrett
I don't see how they would get a trade done. But decent call they would reasonably attractive

just found a simliar post to quote on man :p

wasnt havent a direct go at you.
Tbh no one on the north board believed it.
The rumour was Friday training had been cancelled because a gun of the league who could come in and lead our young mids was touring and we wanted to keep it quiet.
We all thought Fyfe at first because he's cooked and wouldn't cost bugger all.
When petracca was mentioned no one believed it.
Who knows?
I'd love him he's a gun but I'm not holding my breath.

You would think Essendon and Carlton would be the first ones lining up for him. Carlton love their stars and not worry about the rest while Essendon need another genuine star to put alongside Merrett

Except if he ended up at either of those 2 clubs there would be riots with Chardonnay on the streets.

Except if he ended up at either of those 2 clubs there would be riots with Chardonnay on the streets.
Not a drop of Grange in sight? Cost of living impacting Melbourne supporters now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back