Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah well 40s is obviously a bit of mayo and unrealistic. Who was the last player to do that? Dustin Fletcher maybe. A power athlete like Petracca would have no chance.

All g.

Yeah 40 is a bit of a pisstake

But he could play for a very long time if he maintains his preparation and recovery

Boak and Pendblebury have gone for ages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only clubs that have the draft hand and possibly be in contention are the sun's freo and maybe crows and north. Unless he's wanting to live interstate there'd zero movement

Plenty have a first this year and next.
WC will have pick 3 and 11 after Barass leaves
Carlton first + F1 and F2

Teams are good these days an moneuvering picks around.

We at wce would like to make it happen without selling our draft hand and our youth.

Melb what do we you want? We can give you salary cap relief, a whole list of our 25 plus year old players.

How about:

How about

Oscar Allen/Jake Waterman + TB + Future first + Salary cap relief for Clayton

For

Trac + Melb first round pick?
You're an absolute embarrassment mate.

Plenty have a first this year and next.
WC will have pick 3 and 11 after Barass leaves
Carlton first + F1 and F2

Teams are good these days an moneuvering picks around.

He’s 29 next season who is TBA coming off a massive injury.

I’ve seen some Melbourne fans tonight compare it to the Judd trade in terms of value.

Judd moved when he was 24.

I wouldn’t be comfortable trading more than a single top 10 pick tbh.

It’s unlikely you get 100 games out of this trade, so the value should reflect that imo.

He’s 29 next season who is TBA coming off a massive injury.

I’ve seen some Melbourne fans tonight compare it to the Judd trade in terms of value.

Judd moved when he was 24.

I wouldn’t be comfortable trading more than a single top 10 pick tbh.

It’s unlikely you get 100 games out of this trade, so the value should reflect that imo.
Yep,
But I’m still trading pick 2 for him if I’m North. They have been chasing a big Fish for decades and they don’t get much bigger.

I'd be wary about taking him after a serious injury, Dusty was never the same after his lacerated kidney injury he lost a ton of weight & muscle lost his power he had some good games here & there, but he was never consistently dominant again like he had been previously before the injury.

If Petracca wanted out, I think he'd be too hard to move given his contract, coming off massive injury & the fact Melbourne would not want to pay any of his salary to go to another club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back