Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

We got Ben Brown for pick 27, so not that uncommon.

Ben Brown wow

The bloke Nth the bottom feeders didn't play for a year?

How did Trac jump from 27 to 29 in one year?

Ben Brown wow

The bloke Nth the bottom feeders didn't play for a year?

How did Trac jump from 27 to 29 in one year?

Ben Brown came 2nd in Coleman twice, your the one who is using that as a metric of value so you tell me.

You tell me how he jumped from 27 to 29 in one year. He was 27 in jan this year, I will leave it to you to try work out.

Ben Brown came 2nd in Coleman twice, your the one who is using that as a metric of value so you tell me.

You tell me how he jumped from 27 to 29 in one year. He was 27 in jan this year, I will leave it to you to try work out.

Fwds are so easy to get why haven't you snagged one for 4 years when it's a clear need?

Fwds are so easy to get why haven't you snagged one for 4 years when it's a clear need?

Our key forwards kicked 10 goals on the weekend. Not sure what you are on about.

Old mate Ben Brown kicked 6 in the 2s, Jeff Whites son who is a father son next year also kicked 6 on the weekend.

Then we have Matt Jefferson 1st round pick who has kicked 35 in the VFL this season.

Jesus, I can't tell who is funnier:
1) Trac for actually thinking he can get anywhere near the Pies
2) Pies fans thinking there's a chance

There is literally no scenario Pies can satisfy Melbourne.

Sydney is one who should be ringing him daily to see if they can convince him. They can do it if let go of Warner and 4 years of Trac is a lot better than probably 1 year of Warner

Yes there is.

You trade Jordan De Goey.

Our key forwards kicked 10 goals on the weekend. Not sure what you are on about.

Man this is brilliant, I'll leave this here and come back if he does decide to leave, see what the Dees recieved.

Old mate Ben Brown kicked 6 in the 2s, Jeff Whites son who is a father son next year also kicked 6 on the weekend.

Then we have Matt Jefferson 1st round pick who has kicked 35 in the VFL this season.

I like how you quickly added more to the post.

I would have thought the 10 goals from the big Dees fwds was enough of an argument.

McKay would almost be a straight swap for Trac.

How often do clubs get a chance at a big forward who has won a Coleman?

Maybe the Pies could actually get involved in the Petracca trade then. 😂

We can give Carlton a future first to them for McKay to on trade in a package to the Dees.

The Pies are in much more of desperate need, as we have been for 10 years, for a big power key forward than a player like Petracca.

Vic clubs

Hawks are getting Battle and Barrass
Cats are getting Smith and into Oliver

Nth, Richmond, St Kilda I can't imagine being an option.

Blues would be a great option problem is salary cap and they would need to offload a Cerra, I can't imagine them trading a young contracted player.

Essendon aren't the most stable club atm and haven't won a final in 20 years.

Dogs?

Pies don't have the pick/picks atm doesn't mean we can't try to get them, It's unlikely.

The value for Trac in here insane, he is a star unfortunately he is almost 30 and coming off a serious potentially career ending injury.

3 good years maybe? Are clubs going to blow it up for that?

Warner right now would be worth more then Trac.

Get angry all you like Demon fans, this situation is the clubs fault.
If he decides a trade to Dogs they'll get a trade done. I can see pies try for him but it could mean the cost maybe too much.

If Dan Houston is 2 firsts what on earth do you need to give for Petracca? The pies supporters here are delusional they don’t have anything close to satisfy a trade.
What kind of logic is this?

If Collingwood value Fin Macrae at 3x top 10 picks, then that must be his worth them? Doesn’t mean we or Port will get that for our players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 club trade Smith and Oliver to Cats Petracca to dogs and 3 firsts to Dees.

Dees won't get a first for Oliver.

3x first is insane I'm not sure Butters, Daicos would get that.

Straight swap with Bailey Banfield, done.

If Pies want to give up a late first and Mcinnis they can have Tom Sparrow instead.

Brisbane get: Christian Petracca
Melbourne get: Cameron Rayner, Brisbanes first round pick

Brisbane get an upgrade on Rayner, and continue to build out the best midfield in the comp. Can take some of the pressure off Neale moving forward, and Petracca likely kicks 35+ as well.

Melbourne get a new centrepiece in the middle, Rayner gets to go home and they get an additional late first round pick. Rayner also gets massive midfield minutes at are building Dees which he just simply cant get at Brisbane.

All wins across the board.
Petracca isn't leaving Melbourne. He's only preference is Collingwood at this stage. It sounds like all he wants is a pipedream big Melbourne club, it's up to Carlton or hawthorn I don't think he'd drive to essendon either to train or tulla now. So he's options are narrowed. The best case for footy would be he goes to gold coast wins a flag and retires in 4 years and Melbourne get two first rounders and luko to rebuild

Trac can't get the heart rate above 110 atm.

Hasn't started running obviously.

Interesting see if this brings the value down from 9 first and McKay.

Here ya go. No useful info in the article though.

Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca has addressed his premiership teammates about future at the club​

Melbourne and Christian Petracca have dominated the headlines over the past week and, today, the superstar midfielder addressed his teammates on what’s really going on.

Jay Clark
less than 2 min read
August 19, 2024 - 1:06PM
News Sport Network
https://archive.md/VXESn#share-tools
Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca addressed his premiership teammates about his reported issues at the club this morning.
Petracca spoke with his teammates late morning at the club to discuss the speculation he was interested in a trade from the Demons.
The meeting was to provide clarity and understanding about what he had experienced in the wake of his life-threatening injuries in the King’s Birthday clash against Collingwood.
That included the physical and mental impact on him in the wake of suffering a ruptured spleen, four broken ribs and lacerated lung.
Melbourne has strongly denied it will consider trading him.
The Demons did not return calls.

Dees supporters are going be very disappointed if he leaves because you won't get anywhere near the deals you think you'll get.
So far we’ve learnt that Trac is worth: Nick Daicos + 1st round pick, McKay + two first round picks, King plus picks 5 and 6….

For a player that might only have 3 good years left FMD he’s worth a truckload! Most expensive trade in history by some margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back