Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be 29 at the start of next season. Sure Melbourne dont want him gone but he wont be in their next flag tilt you wouldnt think.

Probably has 3 decent seasons left. I wouldnt be giving up the world for him.

People said the same about Boak and Pendles 6-7 years ago.

Yeah nah. He isn’t going anywhere for one first rounder and one second rounder.

Collingwood have no good young players unfortunately.

Sweet, what do you think you'll get for him?

You mentioned 3x 1st?

Lets see who is closer.

Sweet, what do you think you'll get for him?

You mentioned 3x 1st?

Lets see who is closer.

I don’t think he will go anywhere so this is moot. Dees will hold him, he is our best player, and future captain.

We got plenty of youth as it is but if it was forced it would be for 2 firsts and a best 22 player. Either 2 x top 10 picks or 1x top 5 and a later first rounder.

I don’t think he will go anywhere so this is moot. Dees will hold him, he is our best player, and future captain.

We got plenty of youth as it is but if it was forced it would be for 2 firsts and a best 22 player. Either 2 x top 10 picks or 1x top 5 and a later first rounder.
28 and future captain? I don't think that's happening unless they plan to make hm captain next season. Gawn just re-signed today too.

There is no way on earth a club is paying 2 x Top 10s and then paying his 1million + a year wage on top.

Unfortunately for you blokes, if he wants to go, he is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Papley and his move to Carlton?
You’re going back a fair way here.

Players get to where they want to go regardless of the offer nowadays, it’s different if he seeks an interstate move for personal reasons and doesn’t care the club.

But if he says I want Collingwood or I want Essendon, then it will generally get done. The club (Melbourne) then frees his contract up to then replace him.

You’re going back a fair way here.

Players get to where they want to go regardless of the offer nowadays, it’s different if he seeks an interstate move for personal reasons and doesn’t care the club.

But if he says I want Collingwood or I want Essendon, then it will generally get done. The club (Melbourne) then frees his contract up to then replace him.

Like Petty to Adelaide last year?

Still not uncommon for clubs to hold players to there contracts. Dees have form in doing so as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back