Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hello to all of my mates in the Sweet FA,

I thought it would be a nice touch to find out a little bit (nothing to personal) about how we all spend our Christmas Day!

Please share in here what the day has in stall for you and any funny or grievances you have on this holy day.

Every year we have Christmas lunch or dinner at my place which has it's pro's and cons. I don't have to drive which is great but the lead up is ****ing hard work getting everything tickety boo. I do a Pork on the Weber and the wife does prawns with an awesome Thai chilli/vinegrette sauce and we do Crayfish. the family and friends bring the salads, turkey, ham and desserts. It's a fair trade off and we spend the day talking and laughing with those closest to us:)

I know you're all dying to know what does BLUEALLTHRU drink? This year is Crownies and Single Fin for the beer, the wife get's into her gin and wine and I finish up with a few decent single malts served neat. I sometimes will have a Shiraz and a nice Tawny port.

Before this is sent to #landfill drop in and give the Sweet FA an insight into your day!

Merry Xmas

A beautiful thread, BAT, you’re a gentleman and a scholar.

I’ll probably be watching the gardeners manicure my grounds while I enjoy a frosted glass of my favourite Colombian iced coffee.

Then I suppose I’ll have to mingle with the family, which unfortunately you cannot choose.

There will be copious amounts of food and drink, a lot of people sounding like they’re arguing when in actual fact it’s just talking, and enough food leftover for at least three more functions.

How joyous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're obviously forgetting that many of us have met our closest real-life mates on this fake footy forum :thumbsu:
This is a very real footy forum mate, nothing fake about it.

Or is there 🤔
I finally got my way! We have a lot of nephew/nieces that we used to send $50 and I convinced the entire family into the Cris Crindle it's ******* saving me a fortune!
Is Cris Crindle a fancy WA version of Kris Kringle? ;)
I’ll be drunk and then my birthday is Boxing Day, so I’ll be drunk again. :)
Happy 18th birthday mate.

Quiet one in the Crusher house this year due to this shitty year. I will be waking up early and go into work for a couple of hours to cook bacon n eggs and hash brown breakkie for the troops that are rostered on in the depot. Done this the past 4 years for the team. Seems to be appreciated.

Get back home 08:30 ish with the kids right royally ****ed off I went into work on xmas day again. Mrs Crush will have our xmas big breakkie well in hand, bacon, eggs, snags, rib eye, hash browns, garlic mushrooms, oven baked tomato with herbs, grilled sour dough rolls.

Do the pressie thing.

Do the phone call to every campaigner and their dog thing.

Answers 30+ calls from staff or texts there of wishing me happy xmas and to whinge about their bonus. I tell them the same thing every year, I cant pay the peasants and ME a bonus, someone needs to take one for the team!

Eat breakkie 10:30-11 am ish ...

Don't get up from the table because you literally CAN'T. 12pm, push through the pain barrier because you are busting for a piss. Mung out with the ferals on the couch until missus starts whinging that we need to start dinner.

Mine will be traditional lunch with plenty of
giphy.gif

Santoz didn't send me a Seasons Greetings card
The '**** Christmas and **** You' card was his Christmas card. Basically, you made it onto his Christmas card list this year.

As for xmas day, just the classic family late lunch/ early dinner for me, then hopefully setting up a fridge in the back of the car that night if Santa is feeling generous

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Christmas Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back