Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Richmond-2007-Clash.gif

Seeing it in action, what did you think of it?

Personally, I can't see how the Home jumper with White shorts looks that much like Essendon.
But it wasn't that bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can still get them at $70 if you are not a member, my concern is the smallest size on the net is XL, to big for me. Hopefully the store has smaller ones, and do they come in long sleeve?

Anyone know the store at the clubs trading hours?

That jumper sucks. If they're going to wear a clash jumper, where one with a different design. All these bloody teams who dangle their toes in the water. Either have a proper distinctive clash guernsey or none at all.

The result flattered the uniform.

That jumper sucks. If they're going to wear a clash jumper, where one with a different design. All these bloody teams who dangle their toes in the water. Either have a proper distinctive clash guernsey or none at all.

The result flattered the uniform.

What you suppose which guernsey they use?

There's a quandary when it comes to the Tigers and our colours. Given the pride we take in yellow and black, which we mention with gusto in the song, it is most likely to cause controversy with supporters if we embraced any other colours.

My suggestion for when we play Essendon, where the sash and black are the only main designs in common is horizontal stripes like the old Castleford strip linked below:

http://www.castigers.com/images/gallery/gold/stjohn_ellis.jpg

At least the design looks aggressive and not like something an NBL team might warm up in.

Pittsburgh Penguins in the early '90s had an interesting away strip which utilised our colours well too.

For those who wouldn't mind a distinctive clash strip, to be worn only once or twice a year, why doesn't the marketing department add green, a colour underused in the AFL. It goes well with black and yellow. They might have a legitimate excuse for selling more merchandise then.

And no, I don't want to alter the traditional colours of the jumper for those about to scream blue, or rather, green murder.

There's a quandary when it comes to the Tigers and our colours. Given the pride we take in yellow and black, which we mention with gusto in the song, it is most likely to cause controversy with supporters if we embraced any other colours.

My suggestion for when we play Essendon, where the sash and black are the only main designs in common is horizontal stripes like the old Castleford strip linked below:

http://www.castigers.com/images/gallery/gold/stjohn_ellis.jpg

At least the design looks aggressive and not like something an NBL team might warm up in.

Pittsburgh Penguins in the early '90s had an interesting away strip which utilised our colours well too.

For those who wouldn't mind a distinctive clash strip, to be worn only once or twice a year, why doesn't the marketing department add green, a colour underused in the AFL. It goes well with black and yellow. They might have a legitimate excuse for selling more merchandise then.

And no, I don't want to alter the traditional colours of the jumper for those about to scream blue, or rather, green murder.

Penguins6.gif

The third one?
If so, then I would disagree with you.
That looks like faeces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clash jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back