Club protest at training

Would you go to a organised protest at training

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The board of directors

We know thats where the problem lies. Im surprised as to why people now think this is to do with Don Pyke or Matt Clarke

If Don Pyke says "we need to go to the draft as a high priority" and then we dont, i dont think Don Pyke has made the decisions made... I severely doubt Pyke did a 180 on his own opinion in the space of a few days.
Asking for a friend. Can he bring a banner that says-

STOP WITH THE 'EVERYTHING IS HAPPY AND WONDERFUL' PROPAGANDA
IT IS VOMIT - INDUCING!

Asking for a friend. Can he bring a banner that says-

STOP WITH THE 'EVERYTHING IS HAPPY AND WONDERFUL' PROPAGANDA
IT IS VOMIT - INDUCING!
Well it’s a bit like politics, 50% of people believe Trump is a fraud, criminal, rapist, habitual liar, and all round arseh*le, and 50% think he’s awesome.
Not everyone believes the sky has fallen in during trade week, it’s vomit inducing.

Well it’s a bit like politics, 50% of people believe Trump is a fraud, criminal, rapist, habitual liar, and all round arseh*le, and 50% think he’s awesome.
Not everyone believes the sky has fallen in during trade week, it’s vomit inducing.
It's not about the trade week melt down, I don't believe the sky fell in - it's about the general WC website propaganda, everything is happy, smiley have-a-nice-day gloss+spin, even when we get flogged. But it was a tongue in cheek comment, nothing too serious here...

It's not about the trade week melt down, I don't believe the sky fell in - it's about the general WC website propaganda, everything is happy, smiley have-a-nice-day gloss+spin, even when we get flogged. But it was a tongue in cheek comment, nothing too serious here...
Big bold letters, would suggest otherwise.
What would you have them do?
Perhaps you should write a mock letter to show us all how you would have addressed members and supporters following the trade period?

Can we not as a collective just push down this angst and only let it rise up when interacting with the main man.

For example, whenever M.Clarke orders a flat white the barista needs to say "No worries mate, here you go. That'll just cost pick 3 next year bud", or when he is haggling over a second hand couch the seller needs to ask "You got any 3rd rounders to sweeten the deal there champ?"

Big bold letters, would suggest otherwise.
What would you have them do?
Perhaps you should write a mock letter to show us all how you would have addressed members and supporters following the trade period?
Umm, it was a joke boss! Lighten up ....I don't even know what you're on about?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Club protest at training

Back