• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 46 34.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say that of the 100000 members... Maybe 50 are in Melbourne.

Keep stringing us along Donnie

It has nothing to do with members… they are not going to fly back here to do a coaching announcement Infront of the wa press and then fly back for the grand final when announcing it Monday or Tuesday is not any worse of a delay

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It has nothing to do with members… they are not going to fly back here to do a coaching announcement Infront of the wa press and then fly back for the grand final when announcing it Monday or Tuesday is not any worse of a delay

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I differ... They should do exactly that...

It's clearly not been about the members the last few years... With performance, coaching, ability to stay fit... Stoopid rendition of song... High membership prices.

You're probably correct about it coming early next week... Yayy for us all

I differ... They should do exactly that...

It's clearly not been about the members the last few years... With performance, coaching, ability to stay fit... Stoopid rendition of song... High membership prices.

You're probably correct about it coming early next week... Yayy for us all

Three of our last four coaches have been in the job for over a decade. Appointing the next guy to take that role is a big deal. They’re not going to do it when all the footy media is in Melbourne gearing up for the grand final.

Yes members have been overlooked too much recently, but in this case they (we) can wait another 96 hours for this extremely important decision.

A joint BT and JB retirement announcement?
Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back