• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 46 34.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully holding off on the coach long enough for Baker to choose Freo.

What a complete Captain Obvious tweet. Offers no information that anyone remotely following our coaching appointment wouldn’t already know/be able to deduce

• The club hoped to announce it this week.
• Will now wait until next week - posted this gem of info on a Friday
• Current clubs of three candidates back their respective assistants as if they’d be saying different about an employee
• Baker wants to know who our coach will be before deciding which has been the case for some time now

Maybe if he explained why the hold up in announcing the coach or that a decision has been made or who’s the front runner or if Baker will only come to West Coast if McQualter is appointed

All useful bits of information that he obviously doesn’t know because he’s been told donuts so instead tweets something that sounds like he’s in the know but really isn’t

One could say they are being used as a stalking Horse…
Ready To Go Sunglasses GIF by ION Mystery

I mean of course this is speculation but might be part of why Cox extinguished his chances with us quite quickly if he knows he is next in line and a flag might quicken it up. Like he turned down a head coaching role at his old club - might be because he knows the Sydney gig is his sooner than some may think. Maybe a very high profile and brilliant coach might be becoming far more available as an option the deeper Swans have gone into September.

On flying in the other candidates - I have no issue whatsoever as they are interviewing for a very important role and know they are in the mix and yet to be chosen. Might have actually been Horse on a sneaky zoom interview for all you know

Cox is a coward who would rather stay in his insular role as an assistant riding on Longmires coat tails ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back