• Lade

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 47 34.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully holding off on the coach long enough for Baker to choose Freo.

What a complete Captain Obvious tweet. Offers no information that anyone remotely following our coaching appointment wouldn’t already know/be able to deduce

• The club hoped to announce it this week.
• Will now wait until next week - posted this gem of info on a Friday
• Current clubs of three candidates back their respective assistants as if they’d be saying different about an employee
• Baker wants to know who our coach will be before deciding which has been the case for some time now

Maybe if he explained why the hold up in announcing the coach or that a decision has been made or who’s the front runner or if Baker will only come to West Coast if McQualter is appointed

All useful bits of information that he obviously doesn’t know because he’s been told donuts so instead tweets something that sounds like he’s in the know but really isn’t

One could say they are being used as a stalking Horse…
Ready To Go Sunglasses GIF by ION Mystery

I mean of course this is speculation but might be part of why Cox extinguished his chances with us quite quickly if he knows he is next in line and a flag might quicken it up. Like he turned down a head coaching role at his old club - might be because he knows the Sydney gig is his sooner than some may think. Maybe a very high profile and brilliant coach might be becoming far more available as an option the deeper Swans have gone into September.

On flying in the other candidates - I have no issue whatsoever as they are interviewing for a very important role and know they are in the mix and yet to be chosen. Might have actually been Horse on a sneaky zoom interview for all you know

Cox is a coward who would rather stay in his insular role as an assistant riding on Longmires coat tails ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You’ll be proved wrong on this methinks

Why there’s nothing standing in his way to say yes I’m interested but I am giving my full focus on the Sydney final s campaign..
I heard from someone that he didn’t like the flailing arms crap he was receiving from Wce BigFooty fans .

Why there’s nothing standing in his way to say yes I’m interested but I am giving my full focus on the Sydney final s campaign..
I heard from someone that he didn’t like the flailing arms crap he was receiving from Wce BigFooty fans .

Oh apologies, I hadn’t yet caught on that I was talking to a lunatic

Maybe it's as he said, he's happy were he is and works well for his family situation at the mo.
Some really weird stuff going on in here.
The emotional thing is, DS really is going to delete his account.

Baker loves this bedtime story.

Once upon a time, Andrew McQualter became famous in his small town—not for his charm or talent, but for the outrageous rumors about his "big swinging dick." He didn't know how it started, but every day, he’d walk down the street, and townsfolk would whisper and chuckle, imagining his legendary asset.

One fateful day, during a town parade, Andrew decided to embrace the joke. He fashioned a giant piñata shaped like his rumored appendage and entered it in the parade. As he swung a bat at it, the crowd erupted in laughter. When it finally burst, candy rained down, and he declared, “That’s what I call a sweet swing!”

From that day on, Andrew was known as the king of good humor, proving that sometimes it’s best to just roll with the punchlines.

Maybe Baker doesn't like McQualter and will choose Freo if we pick him?

Certainly feels that way, don't know of his connections to the other candidates.

October is when most end of year coaches are announced. No it won't be a Sydney coach. Why would they leave with the system and academy advantages. Before that they had COLA. Without that we don't even know how good they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But then why would it matter who gets the job at WCE? It’s not like McQualter will be going to Freo if he doesn’t get our job.
I would presume he believes more in the project and - laughably - premiership chances of Fremantle over us UNLESS it was McQualter who got the job with us, in which case he'd come to us as he really likes the guy.

I would presume he believes more in the project and - laughably - premiership chances of Fremantle over us UNLESS it was McQualter who got the job with us, in which case he'd come to us as he really likes the guy.

Okay yeah this is a possibility:

(Assuming the issue is McQualter)

I'll only go to the Eagles if he's the coach.

Or

I won't go to the Eagles if he's the coach.

The only problem with the first is that he was talking about coming back to WA well before we got rid of Simmo.

Either way I'm not a huge fan of the alleged idea he gets to be making these demands and he can toddle off to Fremantle and take Dark Sharks with him.

*of course there's also a slim chance that he's now interested in the Eagles coz we may get McQuartereyegap and he never was before.

Certainly feels that way, don't know of his connections to the other candidates.

Can confirm:

Baker likes McQualter, they were at Richmond together before Richmond got shit and everyone wanted to leave. McQualter’s nickname is also ‘Mini’, which means that his teammates will not use this nickname for Baker, which also appeals.

Baker does not like Steven King as he is a tall man. As a legally defined dwarf Baker has a deep-seated prejudice against the tall.

Baker does not know Hayden Skipworth. Nobody does. His career as a player was so utterly forgettable that Baker is not entirely certain that he isn’t a made up person that the Eagles are using to create the illusion of more candidates for the position.

Can confirm:

Baker likes McQualter, they were at Richmond together before Richmond got shit and everyone wanted to leave. McQualter’s nickname is also ‘Mini’, which means that his teammates will not use this nickname for Baker, which also appeals.

Baker does not like Steven King as he is a tall man. As a legally defined dwarf Baker has a deep-seated prejudice against the tall.

Baker does not know Hayden Skipworth. Nobody does. His career as a player was so utterly forgettable that Baker is not entirely certain that he isn’t a made up person that the Eagles are using to create the illusion of more candidates for the position.
Luke Shuey is illuminati.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back