• Lade

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 50 34.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Four naan, Jeremy Cameron? That's insane.

Scarlett coaching Gov would be seriously interesting stuff I reckon. But as a superstitious man I hope to god it's not King. Good luck to him but whatever that was the other week when he collapsed it was not very assuring. He's still a young man but looks gaunt and old beyond his years already. Always liked him as a player and was pleased to see his name thrown into the ring, but tbh I hadn't seen him in years and even before the incident the way he looked concerned me. Afterward.. why would you even take the chance. This is one of the most stressful jobs going around. Hire one of the jolly little short people or the guy with the sleeve or just do the job yourself Don.

Scarlett coaching Gov would be seriously interesting stuff I reckon. But as a superstitious man I hope to god it's not King. Good luck to him but whatever that was the other week when he collapsed it was not very assuring. He's still a young man but looks gaunt and old beyond his years already. Always liked him as a player and was pleased to see his name thrown into the ring, but tbh I hadn't seen him in years and even before the incident the way he looked concerned me. Afterward.. why would you even take the chance. This is one of the most stressful jobs going around. Hire one of the jolly little short people or the guy with the sleeve or just do the job yourself Don.
IMG_2676.jpeg

It’s a coaching gig, not a runway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back