Collingwood at Victoria Park Sunday 11.30 Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerra was pick 5.
Bolton and Towner won't get it done. Towner is worth nothing in a trade. Neither is Hampson, and he's from Queensland, not WA. It would have to be Bolton and our first pick, minimum.
I’d take that an hour before the trade deadline after trying to flog my idea for a fortnight

At what point do the selection panel go.... he’s dominating VFL, he has a very good record in AFL, we just have to find a way to have him in our team???

Seriously, Miles would be leading half a dozen teams B&F if they picked him up this year.
Was just thinking about it after peeling myself from the roof earlier at prospect of taking lambo out of the side then came a light bulb moment ,,he should be replacing jack graham , starting this week

I’ll stand corrected but I can’t recall him playing this year. Which is a shame because I rated him and he really worked into some good form l/y.

I know his bro, caught up with him a few weeks back

Hugh copped a knee injury in the preseason and had surgery, started getting back into it recently.

Also had a terrible family matter that struck quite suddenly.

Hes in the leadership group so he will be back. Top kid

Fully agree on that and saving valuable flexibility in the tpp , I would be lining up Adam cerra no3 pick From last year at freo , born a tiger and hasn’t extended. Package up Bolton and townso and get him to tigerland , ex wa boy Hampson could be steak knives
ex WA boy hampson ????????

Hmm With no pace its extremely difficult to make it at AFL these days unless you have elite footy IQ and skills

Seemed really strange 8 in a quarter and 7 for the rest of the game

How about that Seir kid for the Pies did he play ? how did he go there have been alot spoken about him and some shifty buisness with his drafting by collingwood meeting the family and not playing when it matters prior to draft.

A pies man told me 12 months prior to him being drafted that the pies are hiding a kid and doing very strange things with him
Still pissed away a pretty decent pick on a very speculative punt. Won't make it for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerImposter really like the look of Miller just goes about his business,but he is quick and very agile.
Not overly quick , but above agile ability for a bloke of his size. He’s enormous and the size of the rock of Gibraltar, but with our list of talls he maybe too far back in the queue. To his credit he’s playing every game like it’s his last one with excellent preparation so i see him a better long term prospect than Chol and Soldo.

Not overly quick , but above agile ability for a bloke of his size. He’s enormous and the size of the rock of Gibraltar, but with our list of talls he maybe too far back in the queue. To his credit he’s playing every game like it’s his last one with excellent preparation so i see him a better long term prospect than Chol and Soldo.
Didn't he have one of the quickest 20 m sprint times at the WA combine on record ?

Didn't he have one of the quickest 20 m sprint times at the WA combine on record ?
In the top two mate. I only go by observation and now that he’s up against older and mature men he may look a tad slower. He still is very competitive for his age and experience and definitely has lots of upside.

All the reason why we may not need Lynch. A lot of people at the game yesterday were of the opinion that we have Moore CCJ Balta and even Miller ( massive bastard) that a midfielder might be a better and cheaper option.
I would prefer that Gaff comes on our agenda . Maybe package him up in a Bolton deal(sad) as Stengle has gone straight passed him. We are flooded with small forwards such as Baker and Naish is looking like a potential Wingman/ HF. Really liking how Naish is coming along as he’s put on heaps of muscle and is running out games. I thought he’d be years away , but he’s taking off quicker than I thought.
CCJ looks to have potential written all over him and his quarter in the ruck was total domination. His early videos indicated he could be a dinosaur type, but he’s far from it. Balta probably has more upside as he’s more flexible and mobile. Can’t believe how big and strong he is and how powerfully he roosts the footy. Noah also has a bit of arrogance about him , which I like in a potential power forward. I think Balta and CCJ are going to be the steal of their draft and with Leppa educating them they’re progressing at a rate of knots. If we were desperate like a Suns or Freo they would be playing by now . I spoke to the Famous Rumours man and he said both boys will not get games this year as well as Garth as it’s all about building them up physically this year as well as education in their roles. It all seemed pretty clear to me that this is what’s happening.
I rate Stengle pretty highly and I reckon he would be getting a game at 17 other clubs as he’s going that brilliantly atm. He’s almost like a ball of slime , that being impossible to hold onto and in everything at the same time.
Our list of talent is so luxurious and of Royal gluttony that eventually something may sadly have to give.
Agree here, been pleasantly surprised by him. All our Talls in the VFL are young & all have shown they have a lot of upside as well. If we miss Lynch it's not the end of the world.

Just reading his player bio on our website he was ranked in the top 2 for speed and agility at the draft combine and also mentioned his vertical leap in ruck contests. 195cm/95 kg similar size to Balta
Yet he looks bigger and less mobile than Balta.Wonder if he’s put more upper bulk on CP as he looked huge? Balta does have more muscle and better toned though from what I saw whereas young Miller had more of puppy weight which will make him heavier when he turns it into muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back