News Collingwood football chief Graeme 'Gubby' Allan banned for 12 months over Whitfield case

Remove this Banner Ad

As was discussed on SEN they moved Balme to the side because they knew he wouldn't weild the axe 10 rounds in and show Figjam to the exit door. They got Allan in because he would have gone crunch if by round 10 of they were ****ed.

The real battler is lynden dunn/
If true where does that leave Astbury. He would be a real upgrade on that dinosaur. But that aside are you happy that we go into an entire season with just two KPD,S. There is no excuse for such abject list management. I have seen continued stupidity over the yrs but this takes the cake.

If true where does that leave Astbury. He would be a real upgrade on that dinosaur. But that aside are you happy that we go into an entire season with just two KPD,S. There is no excuse for such abject list management. I have seen continued stupidity over the yrs but this takes the cake.
Trying to be positive, but next season is clearly a tank job mate, we will likely have two high top ten picks to use and with GWS likely having their premiership hangover, 2018 is the time to strike.

I am ecstatic that Lynden Dunn is not on our list- and is on collingwood's- fing laughing hard/

The weird part is they already had a gun football manager in Balme.

Why would they replace someone as good as Balme with someone who they knew was being investigated for a drug-related matter and could face a lengthy suspension?

Club Eddie is collapsing under the weight of Eddie's head, methinks.

AHHAHAHHAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

They,,,or Eddie did the same thing thing with Malthouse replacing him with Buckley....

Is there a pattern going on here...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am ecstatic that Lynden Dunn is not on our list- and is on collingwood's- fing laughing hard/
Good for you you will be laughing even harder if Rance does his knee and all we have is the dinosaur.If nothing else Collingwood at little expense have at lleast attempted to find some cover at Kpd after losing Brown and Frost, What have we done? Hmm as usual sweet stuff all.

Trying to be positive, but next season is clearly a tank job mate, we will likely have two high top ten picks to use and with GWS likely having their premiership hangover, 2018 is the time to strike.

I am beginning to think the same. It's the only reason I can think of that they kept Hardwick on and also retained the likes of Batchelor and Conca etc as well. Like we ain't got KPFs we got a couple of KPDs we loaded up on mids and we go to next years draft and pick the best 2 book ends

Good for you you will be laughing even harder if Rance does his knee and all we have is the dinosaur.If nothing else Collingwood at little expense have at lleast attempted to find some cover at Kpd after losing Brown and Frost, What have we done? Hmm as usual sweet stuff all.

dude they are more fkd than us- they have to play lynden dunn with or without injuries- a vfl utility- list management at its finest--- LOL/

on topic- Collingwood are a rabble/

dude they are more fkd than us- they have to play lynden dunn with or without injuries- a vfl utility- list management at its finest--- LOL/

on topic- Collingwood are a rabble/
And we have to play Dave Astbury with or without injuries who is the more fkd. List management at its finest.
You know the old saying about throwing stones in glass houses? Id say its pretty applicable here.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood football chief Graeme 'Gubby' Allan banned for 12 months over Whitfield case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back