collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll get in trouble fot it , life is too harsh, but a few years. Should have just left it to the other ferals who were doing a reasonable job getting stuck in to Fev , instead of doing that crap.

Ban him for life as a Collingwood member & fine him $10,000.
I would also like to see Fev have him charged for it.

This doesn't happen at Collingwood and its a dark day for the club IMO.

ban this fool for life, we dont have time for lowlife scum like that in our footy club!
what are you on about FFS!!!!

The afl set the example by letting a Bafoon like Fev walk around and play AFL. We cant have double standards. You cant have fev urinating where he pleases and doing god knows what else! He asks for it and he got it. Im not advocating that sort of behaviour but the respect for the players has to be met with respect for the public.

At the end of the day the supporters own the competition....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are you on about FFS!!!!

The afl set the example by letting a Bafoon like Fev walk around and play AFL. We cant have double standards. You cant have fev urinating where he pleases and doing god knows what else! He asks for it and he got it. Im not advocating that sort of behaviour but the respect for the players has to be met with respect for the public.

At the end of the day the supporters own the competition....

Um okay, way to compare completely different incidents.
They aren't similar at all.

If Fev had urinated on or in the direction of someone, it would be vastly different. Just as if this man had only spat on a building, such as Fev did (except different bodily fluid).

But this d*ckhead supporter was trying to actually spit onto another person, which is disgusting and there is no reasoning or excuses for it.

It would be no great loss to ban the idiot, I would be very surprised if this bloke didn't act like this on a regular basis, so might as well save any forthcoming embarrassment.

A feral got spat at. Sounds like someone was performing a public services.

Should flevola get life for pissing on someone elses property. :rolleyes:

Over reaction to this. The guy may well be a DH but he spat at the ground as a gesture of disrespect or maybe stronger - he didn’t spit on or even at Fev. I don't think it was a very nice act and classless at the very least but it is not remotely worth life and probably not even worth a ban. I have no problem with naming the bloke because people have to be accountable for their actions but let's not get hysterical. Had he spat on Fev then I'd be all for Fev taking action but that just isn’t what it looked like to me.

Guys that was a disgrace just goes to show how one supporter can give the rest a bad name. Most of you guys are great people who love their club, and I for one am not going to judge the rest of you on one w***er in the crowd. It's a pity what happened but thanks for a great game and may the rivalry continue.

What is it with Collingwood always finding it hard against Carlton and Melbourne. Collingwood should aim to win these sort of teams and when it comes to top teams they should play even harder.. if they want a top 4 position.

Guys that was a disgrace just goes to show how one supporter can give the rest a bad name. Most of you guys are great people who love their club, and I for one am not going to judge the rest of you on one w***er in the crowd. It's a pity what happened but thanks for a great game and may the rivalry continue.

Did fevola give all carlton players a bad name. Just interested. :rolleyes:

So we should ban this guy, yet a High Profile pies support slammed the Pink Magpies with a Public Homophobic rant and that person says "oopsy I went overboard" after Ed contacted them and all was forgiven. But this guy who was frustrated and passionate should be put in the stockades and rotten fruit thrown at him?

Give him a chance to apologise......probably on Thursday Night I would suggest knowing Ed never misses an opportunity for ratings.

Frustrated and passionate, haha.

What is it with Collingwood always finding it hard against Carlton and Melbourne. Collingwood should aim to win these sort of teams and when it comes to top teams they should play even harder.. if they want a top 4 position.
Please tell the coach that.

Remove this Banner Ad

collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back