collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

As a supporter that has attended matches regularly since the mid seventies I am surprised how much time this issue has been given.

Spitting on someone is a disgusting and cowardly act, no doubt.

However, I have seen this happen so many times over the years. in the old days when footy was still played at the suburban grounds it wasn't uncommon for players to be spat at. It wasn't right but it happened.

If this had been a supporter of any other club this would have hardly rated a mention but the media and opposition supporters love to play the old "all Pies supporters are disgusting feral bogans" card.

Why is the media not mentioning that the bloke actually barracks for Essendon? Because that doesn't suit the agenda.

Aren't we still hearing about that Richmond supporter from a few years back?

What I can't get is that he didn't get punched in the mouth by other Pies fans. Even if you aren't a member, you would definitely hate someone acting like that wearing the colors you love to watch on the weekend. I feel disgusted that someone can do this in a public place with children around. Please... if you see this d-head at the footy let him know what you think. Maybe he'll be shamed into not turning up for another Pies match.

What I can't get is that he didn't get punched in the mouth by other Pies fans. Even if you aren't a member, you would definitely hate someone acting like that wearing the colors you love to watch on the weekend. I feel disgusted that someone can do this in a public place with children around. Please... if you see this d-head at the footy let him know what you think. Maybe he'll be shamed into not turning up for another Pies match.
he is an essendon supporter, so really had no business there anyway

It just annoys me this is why us Collingwood fans are always bagged. I always defend our fans but when idiots like this do this... well i cant.

It just annoys me this is why us Collingwood fans are always bagged. I always defend our fans but when idiots like this do this... well i cant.
It annoys me too, but in this case collingwood did nothing wrong.

He is an essendon supporter, not a collingwood supporter/member or whatever.

Who ever it was it was close to the cheersquad so someone must know him, if he is reading this I hope he comes forward and says sorry.

It's not Kevin Rudd mate:rolleyes:

But seriously, an act that cannot and will not be condoned. Poor Bombers....now they have to disown the moron that has embarassed their club. Glad it wasn't a Pie....I actually know quite a few Pies that are lawyers, leading Melbourne surgeons, an accountant and not the stereotype idiot that others say you have! :D And no, they aren't cheersquad members.:cool: Hope ya knock over the dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back