collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was pretty poor on behalf of the supporter. I hope someone at least had a word to him to say that sort of behaviour it's not on.

I'm surpised this doesn't happen to him every week... and from our point of view nothing to be ashamed of.

Would that because the public think spitting on players is an OK thing to do?
Why don't we just jump the fence and punch him, after all, as you say, Fev is a dick head?
Go to nine web site and look at the footage.

YOU are part of the problem, because you think its OK to spit on people.

If the spit didn't land on Fev then I don't see the problem... well I do but I am not worried by it.

I can understand where the bloke was coming from. Although I wouldn't have spat at him. The things I could have done when I seen Fev taking the piss out of Heath. My TV almost copped a beating.

Fev is what I would call a complete w***er. Not just because he tore us apart either I just can't stand the bloke... sickens me.

I'm surpised this doesn't happen to him every week... and from our point of view nothing to be ashamed of.

This is not having a go at Collingwood fans...most of you are decent supporters...just kaness

You are an absolute dropkick...you cannot justify spitting on anyone...including on a footy field

It happened to Fraser Gehrig last year and Danny Frawley at Richmond...it is disgusting and this guy who deserves to be living in an alley in the city begging for coins

Kaness you seriously should be joining him after that post you just typed...get a life you fool

Spitting at a player is nothing to be ashamed of? :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

At least an issue like this makes it real easy to differentiate between the decent supporters and the ferals.

Yes, on behalf of the Collingwood Football Club supporters, we apologise for the ferals that make us look bad

There is know excuse what so ever for spitting on any AFL player, they have worked very hard to get where they are and do not deserve to be spat at, the supporter needs to grow some balls and a brain and come out and personally apologise for hes actions, to Fev, the AFL and to the Collingwood Football Club

The things I could have done when I seen Fev taking the piss out of Heath.

I'm sure Heath is a big boy and can stand up for himself. Fancy condoning spitting on people :thumbsdown: The Richmond board is a bit lower down, feel free to head down there and stay a while.

This guy is a disgrace to our supporter base and club.

If he's a Collingwood member, ban him for life from holding any type of Collingwood membership again.

And then ban him for the rest of the year from AFL games.

Both penalties would be sufficient punishment for a disgusting act, whether it hit fev or not.

Would that because the public think spitting on players is an OK thing to do?
Why don't we just jump the fence and punch him, after all, as you say, Fev is a dick head?
Go to nine web site and look at the footage.

YOU are part of the problem, because you think its OK to spit on people.

He didnt spit on him. And don't attack me personally as I have never spat on anyone. I was simply saying I don't see the great issue as the spit didn't land on him. And that I could understand this particular persons actions, as Fev made me pretty agngry along with the loss. I'm sure he regrets it and as someone said earlier he is the only one accountable.

And as far as me being part of the problem... Think what you like I don't gotto games and I keep my anger to myself.

Interesting question though... What is the difference between verbal abuse and just plain spitting at someone?

This is not having a go at Collingwood fans...most of you are decent supporters...just kaness

You are an absolute dropkick...you cannot justify spitting on anyone...including on a footy field

It happened to Fraser Gehrig last year and Danny Frawley at Richmond...it is disgusting and this guy who deserves to be living in an alley in the city begging for coins

Kaness you seriously should be joining him after that post you just typed...get a life you fool

Did he spit on him or not? Because I havent watched the footage. Spitting on someine is disgusting I AGREE. Spitting at someone is no different to calling them a ____ing ________!

I'm sure Heath is a big boy and can stand up for himself. Fancy condoning spitting on people :thumbsdown: The Richmond board is a bit lower down, feel free to head down there and stay a while.

Wow I'm really suprised at this response I made it quite clear i thought... that I was under the pretence he wasnt spat on but spat at.

I begining to think maybe I have worded my opening post incorrectly :eek:.

And label me as you like, but I'm a passionate Pies fan. Can't stand Fev, you wont see me spitting on him.

Sorry for opening my mouth lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to do this:

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&bra...L:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

It's a big ass link to the footage if you must watch it.

On TV it looked like it landed, this footage isn't quite as clear.

Let's give this guy a break though. Can you imagine how horrid he would be feeling right now? Our supporters out to lynch him and Eddy on the phone... I would feel sick to the stomach if I was him.

He's been caught and he will receive his dues. Let the man make an apology and let it go.

the worst part about this "collingwood" spitter is infact he is an essendon supporter. He has sold his club out and attends matches weekly with a member of the collingwood cheersquad. Fevola is scum he deserves everything he gets.

Are people seriously defending this person? It doesn't matter whether it hit him or not, he still ____ing spat at someone and it gives all of us supporters and the club a bad name. In my opinion he should be banned from Collingwood games for the rest of the season. Or at least told by someone at the club that it is not acceptable.

Those supporters are NOT supporters of the AFL.

Its a disgraceful act, no player regardless of where they are from deserves to be "assaulted" like that.

If that was a Crows supporter I would demand that my club removes him permanently.

I think Fevola's opinion should be asked if it is a life ban on this opposition supporter.

Didnt this happen to the tigers with one of their own supporters a few years back?

Thank you for the 98.5% of Collingwood supporters who are taking a rational point of view towards this.

I believe that the high percentage of Carlton supporters showed the correct respect to Nathan Buckley prior to the game as you guys did to Kouta last year. Could you imagine if the minority rule and these occasions turned into a 'spit feast'.

Does any notice that the players actually SHAKE HANDS after the game? Gee, I hate Collingwood, and I love to beat them..........but there is that important line in the sand......the spitter crossed it big time.

Thank you for the 98.5% of Collingwood supporters who are taking a rational point of view towards this.

I believe that the high percentage of Carlton supporters showed the correct respect to Nathan Buckley prior to the game as you guys did to Kouta last year. Could you imagine if the minority rule and these occasions turned into a 'spit feast'.

Does any notice that the players actually SHAKE HANDS after the game? Gee, I hate Collingwood, and I love to beat them..........but there is that important line in the sand......the spitter crossed it big time.
yes he did, but fevola also cross the line (BIG time as u like to put it) by acting like a dick all of the time...i am not defending the spitter but if you want to attract better quality ppl to the footy you cant have imbosiles like fev running around

what are you on about FFS!!!!

The afl set the example by letting a Bafoon like Fev walk around and play AFL. We cant have double standards. You cant have fev urinating where he pleases and doing god knows what else! He asks for it and he got it. Im not advocating that sort of behaviour but the respect for the players has to be met with respect for the public.

At the end of the day the supporters own the competition....

Well said. Every second player seems to carry on like tools whenever they like and 1 guy spits in the direction of Fev and what? Ban him for life!:confused: :D:D:D How? All he would have to do is walk up and buy a general admission ticket or buy a membership online with his wifes credit card. When was the last time the brain dead gate attendants at the MCG or CFC checked peoples identity? Michael Voss and his buddies assaulting people at pubs is serious, Kerr assaulting taxi drivers is serious, spitting towards someone is a minor misdemeanour. Perspective please.

Remove this Banner Ad

collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back