collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for the 98.5% of Collingwood supporters who are taking a rational point of view towards this.

I believe that the high percentage of Carlton supporters showed the correct respect to Nathan Buckley prior to the game as you guys did to Kouta last year. Could you imagine if the minority rule and these occasions turned into a 'spit feast'.

Does any notice that the players actually SHAKE HANDS after the game? Gee, I hate Collingwood, and I love to beat them..........but there is that important line in the sand......the spitter crossed it big time.

What a joke of a post! He crossed what big time? I didn't see any sand at the MCG? This is in a competition where clowns like Cousins, Fev, Hall, Goodes and even Didak daily embarass themselves and their clubs and we are really suppossed to get worried about this? :pPPPFWOARRRRR!:rolleyes: In a city where every weekend dozens of people are assaulted and treated for drug and alcohol related illness, where it is almost impossible to travel on a train safely at night and in a footy comp boasting such thug luminaries as Leigh Mathews? Right up there with global warming, the war in Iraq and kiddy pr0n isn't? Ever get out from home much? Back to the football rock you crawled out from under.

Those supporters are NOT supporters of the AFL.

Its a disgraceful act, no player regardless of where they are from deserves to be "assaulted" like that.

If that was a Crows supporter I would demand that my club removes him permanently.

I think Fevola's opinion should be asked if it is a life ban on this opposition supporter.

Didnt this happen to the tigers with one of their own supporters a few years back?
Feel free to keep your pie hole shut too. You barrack for a team from a city where supporters tried to urinate on players in the dugout and when a Collingwood player had a go at the crowd the AFL fined the player? :confused: Remember that? 02/03 as far as I can remember.

I'm annoyed about this clown further diminishing the reputation of Pie fans, but what's this carry on about Fev being the scum of the earth?

What has he done that's so bad, other than kicking lots of goals against us and maybe getting involved in a bit of biffo out on the field?

Who cares where he pees or what he does in Irish pubs.

Remember that he's been in a Bingle! We should be applauding him for that!

I'm annoyed about this clown further diminishing the reputation of Pie fans, but what's this carry on about Fev being the scum of the earth?

What has he done that's so bad, other than kicking lots of goals against us and maybe getting involved in a bit of biffo out on the field?

Who cares where he pees or what he does in Irish pubs.

Remember that he's been in a Bingle! We should be applauding him for that!

He wears a Carlton jumper.... that equals scumbagger.

For those that havent heard.

the spitter was neither a membe of the CS or a collingwood member. He was asked to leave before it happened and he refused.

He is apparntly an essendon supporter and has no affiliation to us at all just somebody who came down to cause trouble.

So please stop the senseless bagging of our CS members when in this case they did nothing wrong

For those that havent heard.

the spitter was neither a membe of the CS or a collingwood member. He was asked to leave before it happened and he refused.

He is apparntly an essendon supporter and has no affiliation to us at all just somebody who came down to cause trouble.

So please stop the senseless bagging of our CS members when in this case they did nothing wrong

That filthy scumbag son of a bitch. ____ing gives us all a bad name and he doesn't even support this football club. ____!

Those supporters are NOT supporters of the AFL.

Its a disgraceful act, no player regardless of where they are from deserves to be "assaulted" like that.

If that was a Crows supporter I would demand that my club removes him permanently.

I think Fevola's opinion should be asked if it is a life ban on this opposition supporter.

Didnt this happen to the tigers with one of their own supporters a few years back?

I know Frederlick already brought it up, but Crows supporters have no right to have a say on this.
Your supporters throw cups of piss on opposition supporters, disgusting swine you are.

Spitting is disgusting, and hopefully that person is banned for life. Throwing urine on other people...well thats just being a South Australian i guess.

That filthy scumbag son of a bitch. ____ing gives us all a bad name and he doesn't even support this football club. ____!
Very much how i feel.

I believ he has been dealt with already and maybe dealt with slightly more severly if he shows his face again

I know Frederlick already brought it up, but Crows supporters have no right to have a say on this.
Your supporters throw cups of piss on opposition supporters, disgusting swine you are.

Spitting is disgusting, and hopefully that person is banned for life. Throwing urine on other people...well thats just being a South Australian i guess.

Urine has less germs in it than Saliva, we were taking the more healthy alternative. :p

Urine has less germs in it than Saliva, we were taking the more healthy alternative. :p

GOLD

Are you sure it wasnt chardonnay and not urine, given the wealth of our club? lol They can appear to look very similar.

Actually though I dont condone that either I hoped that those supporters were banned if guilty as well.

Regardless of who the supporter is the person(s) must be banned for those kind of abuses, like spitting urinating etc.

Its interesting about the urine incident you bring up, I say ban them for life. No problems.

I do not condone that.

The question people are interested in do Pies supporters condone that behaviour of the "spitter" and support the adage that the "supporter" be banned for life.

GOLD

The question people are interested in do Pies supporters condone that behaviour of the "spitter" and support the adage that the "supporter" be banned for life.
None of us condone it and as has become public he isnt even a collingwood supporter let alone member. No one has any idea why he was in the cheer squad and he was in fact asked to leave prior to the incident

Seeing as he barracks for essendon maybe you should direct your question that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that everyone seems so concerned about the image that their clubs fans portray?

Surely other peoples methods of support, cultural background, appearance, personality, or anything of that nature have no relevance. Anyone has any right to barrack for any club they chose. Because of any of these things does that somehow make them less worthy of supporting of the club?

You people get you backs up against the wall way too easily and are far too concerned about the image of our supporters if you ask me.

Some w***er can spit on Fev if he likes. He will be punished... It's common sense. And I will continue to barrack for Collingwood. So and the end of the day. Who cares!

Why is that everyone seems so concerned about the image that their clubs fans portray?

Surely other peoples methods of support, cultural background, appearance, personality, or anything of that nature have no relevance. Anyone has any right to barrack for any club they chose. Because of any of these things does that somehow make them less worthy of supporting of the club?

You people get you backs up against the wall way too easily and are far too concerned about the image of our supporters if you ask me.

Some w***er can spit on Fev if he likes. He will be punished... It's common sense. And I will continue to barrack for Collingwood. So and the end of the day. Who cares!

And that's where most people start ignoring anything else you say

Statement from Collingwood CEO Gary Pert
The Collingwood Football Club would like to confirm that the person shown on television footage spitting at Carlton player Brendan Fevola is not a member of the Collingwood cheer squad and in fact is not even a member of the Collingwood Football Club.

The individual concerned was asked to leave the official cheer squad area by cheer squad members before the incident occurred but refused.

The Collingwood Football Club strongly opposes the behaviour of the individual and if the findings of our investigation were that one of our members was responsible, that membership would have been terminated instantly

Your right to an extent.

Although would "any" club welcome this kind of "supporter".

I mean seriously if this guy tried to sign up with the Pies, I doubt he would be accepted.

To be honest I feel this guy tarnished the AFL image more than than anything else.

I enjoy the AFL, but I can do without these supporters from "all" clubs including mine.

The Collingwood Football Club would like to confirm that the person shown on television footage spitting at Carlton player Brendan Fevola is not a member of the Collingwood cheer squad and in fact is not even a member of the Collingwood Football Club.

The individual concerned was asked to leave the official cheer squad area by cheer squad members before the incident occurred but refused.

The Collingwood Football Club strongly opposes the behaviour of the individual and if the findings of our investigation were that one of our members was responsible, that membership would have been terminated instantly

Thats great.

These supporters tarnish the AFL image more than anything else.

Any idiot can follow any club in essence it means nothing. Its how the club responds when the idiot transcends the rules that is paramount.

I dont want the AFL to go down the path of European Soccer or South American soccer where it is unsafe to go!

And that's where most people start ignoring anything else you say

Thanks for pointing that out mate. I doubt most people are as single minded as you point out though.

But then again...

I've never come across any controversy over anything I have said on this site, so this is a real eye opener for me.

Never the less sorry if I'm not deeply hurt over some idiots stupid actions.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/Season2008/News1/NewsArticle/tabid/5586/Default.aspx?newsId=61643

HA! HA! you gotta love the PC police. From the video he never got close to spitting on old feral head. You would have to be good to hit someone from that distance.:D

Did anyone notice how in between the two was a security guy and something called foreshortening. HA! HA! some people got suckered on that on. :eek:

Must admit I sent a gob over the fence but alas no players were in the vasinity. :D

What a joke of a post! He crossed what big time? I didn't see any sand at the MCG? This is in a competition where clowns like Cousins, Fev, Hall, Goodes and even Didak daily embarass themselves and their clubs and we are really suppossed to get worried about this? :pPPPFWOARRRRR!:rolleyes: In a city where every weekend dozens of people are assaulted and treated for drug and alcohol related illness, where it is almost impossible to travel on a train safely at night and in a footy comp boasting such thug luminaries as Leigh Mathews? Right up there with global warming, the war in Iraq and kiddy pr0n isn't? Ever get out from home much? Back to the football rock you crawled out from under.

Isn't it great that we live in na democracy where any Tom, D1ckhead or Harry can voice their opinion, no matter how anti social it is!

As a supporter that has attended matches regularly since the mid seventies I am surprised how much time this issue has been given.

Spitting on someone is a disgusting and cowardly act, no doubt.

However, I have seen this happen so many times over the years. in the old days when footy was still played at the suburban grounds it wasn't uncommon for players to be spat at. It wasn't right but it happened.

If this had been a supporter of any other club this would have hardly rated a mention but the media and opposition supporters love to play the old "all Pies supporters are disgusting feral bogans" card.

Why is the media not mentioning that the bloke actually barracks for Essendon? Because that doesn't suit the agenda.

As a supporter that has attended matches regularly since the mid seventies I am surprised how much time this issue has been given.

Spitting on someone is a disgusting and cowardly act, no doubt.

However, I have seen this happen so many times over the years. in the old days when footy was still played at the suburban grounds it wasn't uncommon for players to be spat at. It wasn't right but it happened.

If this had been a supporter of any other club this would have hardly rated a mention but the media and opposition supporters love to play the old "all Pies supporters are disgusting feral bogans" card.

Why is the media not mentioning that the bloke actually barracks for Essendon? Because that doesn't suit the agenda.

Good point, Fossman. I can't believe that this is a red-hot issue. It's the Warren Tredrea bow all over again. Must be a cultural thing. Wouldn't social anthropologists find some meat in this thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

collingwood spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back