Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 23, 2009
South Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Yes Collingwood were comprehensively smashed tonight so any degrading threads started by Geelong, St Kilda and possibly to a lesser extent Bulldogs supporters although not appreciated will be considered. Howerver:

In light of the bombardment of threads created by the Carltank supporters crawling out of their holes in droves I just thought a few friendly reminders were in order:
*4th is mathematically better than 7th
*32 points up in last quarter vs Brisbane ending in a loss is the worst finals turnaround ever.
*Carlton has had statistically the worst decade ever recorded (worse than Fitzroy)
*Carlton selected Yarran over Rich

Maybe go troll Fremanltle or something... Oh wait, theyve got your number too
icon11.gif

Oh well I guess recent facts have nothing to do with common sense when it comes to you classy lot. Haha, yeah classy. So classy I bet you flogs even take the dishes out of the kitchen sink before you piss in it!

Yes Collingwood were comprehensively smashed tonight so any degrading threads started by Geelong, St Kilda and possibly to a lesser extent Bulldogs supporters although not appreciated will be considered. Howerver:

In light of the bombardment of threads created by the Carltank supporters crawling out of their holes in droves I just thought a few friendly reminders were in order:
*4th is mathematically better than 7th
*32 points up in last quarter vs Brisbane ending in a loss is the worst finals turnaround ever.
*Carlton has had statistically the worst decade ever recorded (worse than Fitzroy)

Maybe go troll Fremanltle or something... Oh wait, theyve got your number too
icon11.gif

Oh well I guess recent facts have nothing to do with common sense when it comes to you classy lot. Haha, yeah classy. So classy I bet you flogs even take the dishes out of the kitchen sink before you piss in it!

What a sad little post, obviously a sore spot.

Yes, yes you were 'comprehensively smashed tonight'. When you've won 16 flags come back with a decent argument. Run along douche :thumbsu:

Collingwood finished where they deserved to, 4th. Carlton gave up a huge lead at 3/4 time, Pies beaten by a better opponent. I'd rather get beaten or even flogged than give up in a massive choke.

• Banned
What a sad little post, obviously a sore spot.

Yes, yes you were 'comprehensively smashed tonight'. When you've won 16 flags come back with a decent argument. Run along douche :thumbsu:
Nice reply. Does it come in men's?

Meh...no prize for fourth place.

16 > 14

With both teams looking strong at the moment, hopefully we'll meet in the finals...preferably in a grand final. Would be nice to have a relatively stress free game to notch up number 17. :)
Whats that? Your bloke to chick pick up ratio? Because I could have sworn I mentioned 'recent history'

After 1 flag in 50 years, I'm not surprised that you're beginning to sound like a St Kilda/Failmantle supporter. :eek:

The only history that matters is premierships, mate. When (if) you win one then I might put up my hand and acknowledge Collingwood's success. Until then, I'll continue to laugh at Collingwood tripping over at the line, yet again.

2 PF losses in the last 3 years to follow up the 2 GF losses earlier in the decade. For all you're 'success' (as a Fremantle supporter might define it) you've got nothing to show for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The douche? Yeah I found a photo to illustrate:

mick-malthouse.jpg
I was just refering to your post in general but whatever floats you boat. Pull that pic from your own private sticky stash did ya?

Well after all teams play to win win Premierships.
Thus.
16 > 14

No one remembers or cares who came 3rd, 4th, 11th etc.
The irony is that is exactly the same thing you guys said about ladder positions the three years you got the number 1 picks recently.

Is this one of those.....at least we made a prelim thread? Who gives a ****. You're one of 15 losers for the season when it comes to the review.

16>14
Well why not get one of your Dad's to read it to you then and you will find out. You may also be enlightened to the fact it clearly states recent history.

Picking Thomas ahead of Ellis, Varcoe, Ryder, Clark, Hurn, Birchall and Higgins is a sorry tale for the Pies...

Code:
Pick 	Player 	Recruited from 	Club
[B]Dale Thomas 	Gippsland Power 	Collingwood[/B]
Xavier Ellis 	Gippsland Power 	Hawthorn
Josh Kennedy 	East Fremantle Football Club 	Carlton
Scott Pendlebury 	Gippsland Power 	Collingwood
Beau Dowler 	Oakleigh Chargers 	Hawthorn
Patrick Ryder 	East Fremantle Football Club 	Essendon
Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls 	East Perth Football Club 	Richmond
Mitchell Clark 	East Fremantle Football Club 	Brisbane Lions
Marcus Drum 	Murray Bushrangers 	Fremantle
Shaun Higgins 	Geelong Falcons 	Western Bulldogs
Nathan Jones 	Dandenong Stingrays 	Melbourne
Shannon Hurn 	Central District Football Club 	West Coast
Grant Birchall 	Tassie Mariners 	Hawthorn
Travis Varcoe 	Central District Football Club 	Geelong
If only we had recruiters as "good" as Collingwood's. :eek:

If you're a slow mid or you star in the TAC Cup Grand Final, Collingwood will draft you. ;) :thumbsu: :eek:

A player like Sidebottom who is slow...

And won't fill out just like Dale Thomas...

[YOUTUBE]vxqCzz6_Tko[/YOUTUBE]

Owned by Chris Johnson. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood still better than Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back