List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guy’s are interested in our pick 23
figured we might make a play for that pick. only possible if daicos is bid on before darcy so maybe giants have told us they're gonna.

deal would be done in 2 parts, something like-
first pies trade picks 36,38+40 for dogs pick 44,45,52 and future 3rd. then after daicos is bid on we trade all 3 future 3rds for pick 23.

figured we might make a play for that pick. only possible if daicos is bid on before darcy so maybe giants have told us they're gonna.

deal would be done in 2 parts, something like-
first pies trade picks 36,38+40 for dogs pick 44,45,52 and future 3rd. then after daicos is bid on we trade all 3 future 3rds for pick 23.
I was thinking that GWS would of placed a bid on Darcy before Daicos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a opposition fan I can’t wait to watch Daicos play he is going to be a star
Young JHF looks something special too.

I am old enough to have watched Nick's dad debut.

Nick has much of his dad in him but moves just a touch smoother than dad - a touch of Pendlebury about the way he moves and of course he has a footy brain to get in the right positions.

Very exciting times for us older Pies supporters.

Might want Pick 23 so not all of our Picks get Eaten Up
No, that is just completely illogical.

We are not keeping an early 20s pick and using it to match a Daicos bid lol, I mean you can see it in our strategy when trading out pick 22.

The only way this deal happens is after Daicos bid and before Darcy bid. And it will have to be on a draftee we rate very very highly.

That was my thought too, but it's possible that we'd be a middle man who acquires it and onsells it.
For a future 1st, perhaps. But if we struggled to get a future 1st with pick 22 we are going to struggle with pick 23.

Agreed don't see the point of post Daicos bid.
I think a straight trade will only work if a bid for Daics comes before Darcy (at that point the Pies first 5 or so picks will be consumed) and the Pies can then trade a future and the residual 2021 points/picks to the Doggies prior to the Darcy pick - that's all likely to happen very early in the draft, so there'd be a lot of uncertainty around who is going to be available at 23 (which would become 25 or 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back