List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcy is #2 for me. In just as good a run of recent form, but May has been dominant all year (besides punching on with Melksham)
May a better defender, but I'd take Darcy due to his attacking ability to slingshot it our of there and create after the defensive effort.

This game from a Melbourne point of view feels so familiar...............dominate early , blow most of it on behinds and suffer for the lack of scoreboard pressure and eventually the tide turns. I said to my son early in the 2nd that I felt Brisbane would be up at 3 qtr time - missed out by one point but it felt so predictable. Massive effort from here if Melbourne turns it back around and regains momentum. Personally I'd like to see the back of Melbourne so go Brissie!

If it's Geelong or Melbourne, she's just about the worst in the league. Last week in the third quarter she was convinced that Geelong had upped their pressure and were blowing Collingwood away.

They were 5 points up at this stage. Absolutely hopeless.

(She coaches at the Cattery)
Agree.
She actually said “Geel are going in for the kill” - it’s was just embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Freo sell the farm for Luke Jackson they're crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back