List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Let em know Jen 🤣

..might be the work experience kids?

Dylan Bolch and Jack Jovanovski from Fox Sports.
Also mentions port offering richards 4 years, when we know its 3 years lol
Work experience indeed

Media all think Perryman will come to Collingwood but been nothing to Confirm it yet
It’s all come from pretty reliable sources. Sam Edmund said on Crunch Time yesterday that he will be at Collingwood.

Also, did some investigating and Perryman followed Harry DeMattia on socials. Nothing announced yet but it’s all pointing towards him being in black and white.

If it's done, there's no reason we won't hear it on the 4th. I hope it's true because he's going to be very handy
We might get he has Nominated Us but we won't put the Paper in until the next monday

I come at it a little differently. If Rioli = 6 then Noble = 12. That’s how I’d be approaching the negotiations. We can see how much they really want him with 2 years to run on his contract.
Oh you can approach the negotiations like that no probs. But I wouldn’t expect to be walking away with 12 for Noble and I doubt that’s your genuine expectation either.

Yeah the write up for us has Reef & Fin out of contract. That’s not right is it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Reef is ooc, Fin still has a year to run.

It’s all come from pretty reliable sources. Sam Edmund said on Crunch Time yesterday that he will be at Collingwood.

Also, did some investigating and Perryman followed Harry DeMattia on socials. Nothing announced yet but it’s all pointing towards him being in black and white.

I am Confident they he Come to Collingwood too but until there is an Announcement saying that things can change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we add Perryman to the midfield rotations we have nick, degoey, Mitchell, perryman, pendles, crisp and potentially Allan. Don’t think we need anymore tbh mate.
I’d swap pendles with HDM. Hoping he stakes a claim, and pendles should be a HB general instead…

He was traded/pushed out because he is a knob on and off the ground. Makes it all about himself. I'm glad his gone.
Think so. My son's about same age and saw him at a couple festivals. Seemed he might've been under some kind of chemical influence & I'll assume the club preferred to avoid the inevitable blow up in the press, where nothing less than the Pies curing the drug problem in the southern hemisphere would be good enough

F1 + Noble should be fair for 12 & 20. Every chance that our first in 12 months is a top 10 pick… and they’re also getting a strategic win from this
Our first next year will be pick 18.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back