List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks.I looked him up on the Melbourne site and saw that he’s 31 years old,though.Do we really want any more 30 plus year olds on our list right now?
There was similar angst when we brought in a 30 year old Lynden Dunn who proceeded to become the best 1v1 defender in the league that year.

If the coaches believe he can come in and play a role alongside Moore and Howe while (hopefully) Eyre and another young KPD develop then I’m all for it.

There was similar angst when we brought in a 30 year old Lynden Dunn who proceeded to become the best 1v1 defender in the league that year.

If the coaches believe he can come in and play a role alongside Moore and Howe while (hopefully) Eyre and another young KPD develop then I’m all for it.
Add in Roughy as another example.

Getting bit confused as to what direction fly is taking, he does realise that we are an old team doesn’t he

They want to win the Flag Next Year and putting that ahead of getting Kids thru the Draft at the Moment

I can't see Sydney losing
I can. They’re not invulnerable and if our games against both teams at the end of the year are anything to go by they’re fairly evenly matched.

It was such a shame Dunny did his knee - he was great for us.

They want to win the Flag Next Year and putting that ahead of getting Kids thru the Draft at the Moment
No it's not - the two strongest rumours aren't going to cost our draft hand anything. We'll clear space for the number we want to draft.

I don't think we have a better option atm though and either does the club by the looks of it. We wanted Keane and that says they have real concerns for our defence. Tommo is easily worth a year or 2 for free and very little money
I think my care factor on this one would be determined by what we do at the draft. I was a lot stronger against it when it first popped up, but in a Lyndon Dunn type scenario where we chop Dean and invest in an option or two through the draft my wariness would dissipate. Passing on talls in the draft, sticking with Dean and not setting ourselves up with an alternative seems a risky move.

No it's not - the two strongest rumours aren't going to cost our draft hand anything. We'll clear space for the number we want to draft.

Outside of Perryman who else are we Strongly Linked too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think it will get ugly. I tipped Sydney by 68pts.
I don't think so. I reckon the Lions have a number of x factor players and it's hard to imagine a day when not one of them gets off the leash at some stage. I don't think the extra game is a problem now that there is that break at the end of the home and away season. Sydney definitely favorites but I think the Lions will make a fight of it and could cause an upset.

I'd love to see Fagan get a flag. What a gentleman.

I think my care factor on this one would be determined by what we do at the draft. I was a lot stronger against it when it first popped up, but in a Lyndon Dunn type scenario where we chop Dean and invest in an option or two through the draft my wariness would dissipate. Passing on talls in the draft, sticking with Dean and not setting ourselves up with an alternative seems a risky move.
The good thing about tommo is that he's free. I want us to get a couple of bookends this year and hope we get the picks to do it. If I didn't think we were all in for next year, then I wouldn't give tommo a second thought. He's an upgraded stopgap for next year, compared to what we currently have

I'm with you - I want us to go cheap top ups - as long as we clear out the 4 year VFL players and hit the draft as well. We certainly sound like we're doing the cheap bit.

I don't think so. I reckon the Lions have a number of x factor players and it's hard to imagine a day when not one of them gets off the leash at some stage. I don't think the extra game is a problem now that there is that break at the end of the home and away season. Sydney definitely favorites but I think the Lions will make a fight of it and could cause an upset.

I'd love to see Fagan get a flag. What a gentleman.
I want to believe but It's a feeling I have in my bones. I don't really have a preference either way

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back