List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he was runner up in the Norm Smith. I really am one eyed

He dominated the first half, was like a designated kicker and the ball just came to him. He had over 20 possessions in the first half IIRC. He was almost completely unsighted after half-time.

He dominated the first half, was like a designated kicker and the ball just came to him. He had over 20 possessions in the first half IIRC. He was almost completely unsighted after half-time.
He did but they didn’t end up leading to much for the lions , he only had 2 more score involvements than Murphy who barely played. Same amount as Quaynor despite having 15 more touches etc

I don't know why but I thought he did his knee before the end of the year. It's my fault for not checking it first but now I do remember that first half, he was ripping us apart and just kept getting the ball. My bad

It will be interesting to learn what the actual contract length that Perryman receives (irrespective of the club that signs him). Surely there will be triggers?

The last time we did such a big long term deal, it backfired spectacularly.. Does this Perryman have the right attitude and hunger? Big test for Leppa.

If we miss out on Perryman, the main disappointment is that it's not a good look to keep missing out on players. People might confuse us for StKilda lol

So Brisbane have an academy kid expected to go top 20 and yet he played for the Sandringham Dragons.

How does that work?

So they get priority access and also have the benefit of a "Queensland" kid playing elite u18 football in Victoria.

Nice work if you can get it.
Spot on

IF not in QLD or NSW they should not be part of there Academy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a few very well connected Blues fans today, Kennedy seems to be pretty intent on staying in VIC and spoken with most VIC clubs already (apparently with Melbourne the most at this stage).

While I think I'd prefer Peatling at this stage, younger and not even played 50 games yet so I think he does have more potential growth in him, Kennedy can't be disputed for what he would bring to our midfield. He's got good size, is a strong clearance/tackle player and does have solid turn of speed compared to other more "lumbering" type mids. He'd be a great compliment in the mix with Nick, JDG, Crispy and Titch.

A combo of Perryman (FA) and Kennedy would probably cost us maybe a third rounder to bring in the club, and both walk in to our 23 or at worst significantly improve our depth. In a fairly "unappealing" player market atm (Houston aside), those 2 players for say pick 48 all up is pretty astute business. Take our picks to the draft (unless something late crops up) and keep our powder dry for the big fish next year, with a first we can use once we know what that pick will be and the status on young Tommy (where he'll finish in the draft rankings etc).

Speaking to a few very well connected Blues fans today, Kennedy seems to be pretty intent on staying in VIC and spoken with most VIC clubs already (apparently with Melbourne the most at this stage).

While I think I'd prefer Peatling at this stage, younger and not even played 50 games yet so I think he does have more potential growth in him, Kennedy can't be disputed for what he would bring to our midfield. He's got good size, is a strong clearance/tackle player and does have solid turn of speed compared to other more "lumbering" type mids. He'd be a great compliment in the mix with Nick, JDG, Crispy and Titch.

A combo of Perryman (FA) and Kennedy would probably cost us maybe a third rounder to bring in the club, and both walk in to our 23 or at worst significantly improve our depth. In a fairly "unappealing" player market atm (Houston aside), those 2 players for say pick 48 all up is pretty astute business. Take our picks to the draft (unless something late crops up) and keep our powder dry for the big fish next year, with a first we can use once we know what that pick will be and the status on young Tommy (where he'll finish in the draft rankings etc).
Yeah I think Kennedy would slot into our midfield very nicely.

All his stats are above average too, which kind of surprised me.

One of their inside mid bulls getting it out to Cripps this year..

We need to go DEEP into Sept next year - couldn't stand another Sept of trade talk on BF - worn out before the trade period starts

(bagging the Blose & Papley is ok though)

The indicator may have been - it’s got SFA to do with 2024 draft and FA.

I responded to posts, not raised the topic...

Also some of the posts were referring to having less capital to trade for Houston, so no it doesn't have sweet fa to do with 2024 trade period when looked at that way.

The amount of posts not dedicated to Trade and FA in here is massive including your and my response. Tends to happen in open conversations, side topics can be raised or go off course.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back