List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure but delisting one of the Reefs seems a no-brainer, frees up a senior list spot and gives the remaining Reef a better chance at getting AFL exposure.

giphy.gif
And double his salary at the same time

There’s no way Steene is rated lower then Begg. Get our hand off it.
No he’s not but by the same token delisting Begg does not open up a spot on the senior list.

They’d be mad to contemplate completely getting rid of Steene however from Jen’s quite small list of out of contracted senior players, it’s hard to know where the tough decisions will land to create list turnover next year, even if it’s just the minimum three delistings. I suspect that the good form of our veterans has surprised even the club who might have budgeted for one or two retirements at the end of the year. And now Kreugs has thrown another scanner in the works!

So maybe Steene is a candidate to get rerookied.

Does anyone know where I can find who's on the rookie list and NGA list.

Our current rookie list
Begg (inactive)
Dean
Eyre
Bytel
Sullivan
Smit
Long

Cat B
Parker

Nga eligible kids this year
Kerr
Quaynor
McCarthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas and ladies, the Barrass link to Pies and Dogs has come out of nowhere as far as Eagles supporters are concerned. Went through the same thing with Swans last year. Any traction there and if so how does a trade look to Pies fans?

Good win on Monday. 👍

Hey fellas and ladies, the Barrass link to Pies and Dogs has come out of nowhere as far as Eagles supporters are concerned. Went through the same thing with Swans last year. Any traction there and if so how does a trade look to Pies fans?

Good win on Monday. 👍
The first we all heard was on the AFL Gettable segment.
If WC were to trade him, they would want a high first round pick as a starting point - can't see how we'd be able to do it.
He's a quality player, though.

Good win on Monday. 👍
I'd love Barrass at Collingwood, but I cant see how we'd get the trade done. It would have to be a future pick I think, and we'll probably need to hang onto it for McGuane's son.

Good win on Monday. 👍
Given he's not out of contract, it's definitely not his manager trying leverage for more cash like I think the Yeo link is.

Good win on Monday. 👍
Pretty sure it’s BS. Eagles would want the world because he’s contracted but he’s pushing 30 and we don’t have a whole lot to trade with.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back