List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

NO way we are getting rid of markov or jfn. Super fast ball carriers are a key role in our game. If anything Id expect us to find another player that fits this profile, potentially one that can really use the pill.

Theres no point trading these guys, because they are more valuable to us and within our game structure than they would be for any other team. The players we should trade are those that have currency but dont really fit our game style - Ginni being the perfect example

In terms of quick line breakers from defence, we only have TJ in reserve (possibly Allan as an option, tho see him more like WHE than a big possession winner), so agree it's a role we could look to add to.
HDM another for the future hopefully.

Carmichael is rookie-listed and almost certainly gone either through retirement or delisting.

Steene would be cut rather than moved back.

AJ's trade value would be less than a late fifth round pick. And who's taking Macrae?

AJ trade would be purely to get him to a club of his choosing if he seeks to move.

Would love McDonald - he would be just what we need.
I think he was a mad Pies fan growing up.
The roadblock would be coming up with the required trade collateral.
No harm in asking, though.
I said a week or so ago that I was confused about why people had McDonald as Freo or bust when he was a rabid pies fan.

I still think he stays at Sydney but I’m glad we’ve given him something to think about.

It will be changing next year almost certainly, possibly this year.
Why overhaul the F/S? It’s a joke perpetrated by whining clubs like St Kilda.
At the end of the day first of all, you need to have a son, secondly he needs to play footy, thirdly he needs to be good enough to make it.
It’s the luck of the draw and I’d prefer they leave it this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have no currency so a player like McDonald seems a pipe dream to me. If it means pushing up his price and screwing over syd I’m all for it
We see this time and time again that when young kids walk out the door the currency is never what it seems. He’s a 1.3 goal per game key forward who’s out of contract.

Hasn’t really shown more than Henry when he left. Would be our future first (or any club) at most. Maybe a sweetener

We have no currency so a player like McDonald seems a pipe dream to me. If it means pushing up his price and screwing over syd I’m all for it

That's what this is all about. Like other clubs have done to us, we're helping his manager make the Swans pay a premium.

I just wanna say
Alot of ppl on here where keen on Logan Morris

Brian Taylor and Matthew Richardson loving him

How's it possible us plebs know more than our scouts

Ffs

195cm 22 year old KPF who plays like one, picked at 4 in draft. Hasn’t set the world on fire just yet but nor do many key forwards until they’re a little older…. Very enticing prospect.

What’s he worth on the trade table?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back