Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Will Quivorir be a success as captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

204277_4fa5c9e3e1c75fe5d911b441bdf199e0.png

We start this wonderful Thursday with the Roys. When I joined the league all those seasons ago the Roys were (and still are) a QOOTY laughing stock, however they were also seen as a pretty empty club. I decided I would join them as they were a side that really no one expected a non Fitzroy/Brisbane supporter to join. I even was told in a PM from a poster trying to recruit me that they wouldn't accept me into the side. They did however and I took out the EKA and Broken medal during my stay. A return was almost done for the past season before fitzroybowiedog decided that he didn't want to play with me. S21 went the same as many other seasons for the Roys, it was a failure.

Most Important Poster: Willo_ - Willo_ may come as a surprise in this spot, more so with FBD being the captain and now the figurehead of the Roys however Willo_ IMO is the most important, he is a better poster than most at the Roys and is the key for future success, should be the captain in waiting if he isn't already. Willo_ is yet to really give us his best in the league but the talent is proven from his EKA winning season. If he steps up he could very well become the best in the league, or top 10 at least. Not sure if he has gone about recruiting but he is who should be used to do it after the failure of FBD to land several huge fish. In S22 Willis will shine and if he doesn't that he will become a shit.

Most Unimportant Poster: Mobbenfuhrer - Fact: If Mobbs didn't play for the Roys there would be a 36.8% increase on their chances at winning the flag. Moobs is a lot like FR at the Warriors, when he posts you read it, he doesn't waste his posting either but after all these seasons he isn't a required player anymore, in fact I think he would be quite content to be fan and not an active participant. Mobbs is also too old school. Sources tell me he vetoed several signings of big name posters because those big names had terms and as Moobs puts it "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Will the day come that FBD kills Mobbs? I don't know, maybe.

Up yours Willo_
You broke my heart. You were the one.

NgB2TqF.jpg

In the opening post I said I wouldn't be talking about the inactives which makes it very hard to judge a team which is 99% inactives.

You the Sweet FA audience were told time and time again that the Royals are the elite, the best of the best. If you were not a Royal you were a spamming campaigner.

I wish to tell the Royals that no Colonel Sanders, you are wrong. You're the embarrassment of the league. The only side that deserves to be stripped of a licence to compete in our wonderful league of gentlemen and women.

Most Important Poster: Blacky - Surprise surprise, the one poster who seemed to give a shit about what happens outside of the Royals team PM and thread is the most important, Helen Keller could have chosen this one. Blacky is the quintessential QOOTYer, a talent far better than his surroundings. I also think he might be ethnic and from war torn Sudan so that makes his journey even more impressive. He has one hell of a task in front of him to rebirth the Royals but this league legend thinks he can do it. Will seriously miss 3KZ is Football but at least he has rookie player Footypie32 to slowly die with him.

Most Unimportant Poster: Marlowe - Marls will probably get to reading this sometime in 2017. I don't even know if he tried to keep the Royals up and about. I think he died inside sometime around S19. From then on he became a zombie best remembered for taking over the Grand Final thread for the Royals Best and Fairest count. Honestly he might actually be dead and a computer virus posts on his behalf. I think we've seen the last of him, I don't expect him to partake any longer. RIP sweet prince.

Editors note: Would be easy to throw Nakia into the most unimportant spot but it would be like spitting on a child, you don't do it.
And HaroLad considers what he has done to be unprecedented.

I didn't finish it?
You just know I'm gonna prove that...
207269_208c13fa679fa61588641a8dd7232320.png

**** that is a massive logo, negative points already for whoever created that monstrosity!

The Fighting Furies are a team that nobody really likes, filled with untalented hacks who somehow manage to win things.

They have a populated list and have some good posters I suppose however this was a pretty easy team to rate.

Most Important Poster: sante - I don't think this was going to be in doubt, he is the most talented poster and ticks the team along nicely. I like him a little bit so I'm hoping he'll walk out on the Furies and join whatever side I'm with currently. sante possesses some talent which is all that is required to captain a side *points at Quivorir* Teams rely on posters who tick things over, Furies have a couple like this, Fumbler would be another and was almost deemed the most important here, he is a batshit crazy mutha ****** and that's a good thing, however I stand by sante. I think he also might be the captain now which leads me right into the Furies most unimportant poster...

Most Unimportant Poster: Equus - If I told you that Equus was a captain of the Furies last season you would reply with "What's an Equus?". If you are in the committee room you probably only know of him because Fumbler keeps trying to get him in the leagues Hall of Fame. After a fumbler melt Equus burst onto the scene as the Furies captain because all the other posters Fumbler approached to do it said no, it was roughly 75 other posters. Equus started strongly by dropping club legend and all round nice guy tigland from the line up, which insulted the legend so much that he consider leaving the club, only the change in captaincy kept Tiggers as I call him (not to his face) at Punt Rd. Fortunately the QOOTY form of the Furies turned around but the dark early days will forever be kind of remembered because some guy no one has heard of captained the team for a period.

Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

k4ftb4.jpg

Up second is the premiers from the last four seasons the Coney Island Warrrios. What's that you say, they haven't won the last four premierships? None you say? So why do they walk around as if they are champions? Interesting.

The Warriors are probably the hardest team to assess, they are very active and have a lot of posters I like, but I settled on the two posters.

Special shout out to DemonJim, I presume both posters are two warriors and I'm basing my rating on what I seen during the season called season 21, came after season 20, prior to S22.

Most Important Poster: Wooshette - People might think that Wooshette is an easy choice but in a side that has Dapper and Joe and some other guys it really wasn't, she was however exceptional over the season and rightfully was chosen to lead the Warriors going forward. She may even be the leagues first female captain since ClarkeM last performed the role. Best thing about Woosh is she has a vagina, second best is the boobs, third best is that brain of hers, no visits to the brain store required, she is sharp as a knife and as smart as Steven Hawkins computer operated brain. Ticks threads over, creates fun. The ultimate pleasure poster. I wish I could join the #VagGang :(

Most Unimportant Poster:
Frankston Rover - This was a triple toss up between three posters. Joe and toxic being the other two. However I've stuck with Franga, I'm stating a fact here, FR is no longer required at the Warriors, job done, mission accomplished *release the balloons*. The hard work is over and FR gets to sit back and reap the rewards of the empire he built. I think he will get what I mean here. You could take FR out of the Warriors and you wouldn't miss him. He is as dry as a bone. Now he enjoys retirement, now it's not just his arteries that are clogged. Go to hell you old bastard!

Editors note: I'm pretty sure these two play for the Warriors but not 100%.
NgB2TqF.jpg

In the opening post I said I wouldn't be talking about the inactives which makes it very hard to judge a team which is 99% inactives.

You the Sweet FA audience were told time and time again that the Royals are the elite, the best of the best. If you were not a Royal you were a spamming campaigner.

I wish to tell the Royals that no Colonel Sanders, you are wrong. You're the embarrassment of the league. The only side that deserves to be stripped of a licence to compete in our wonderful league of gentlemen and women.

Most Important Poster: Blacky - Surprise surprise, the one poster who seemed to give a shit about what happens outside of the Royals team PM and thread is the most important, Helen Keller could have chosen this one. Blacky is the quintessential QOOTYer, a talent far better than his surroundings. I also think he might be ethnic and from war torn Sudan so that makes his journey even more impressive. He has one hell of a task in front of him to rebirth the Royals but this league legend thinks he can do it. Will seriously miss 3KZ is Football but at least he has rookie player Footypie32 to slowly die with him.

Most Unimportant Poster: Marlowe - Marls will probably get to reading this sometime in 2017. I don't even know if he tried to keep the Royals up and about. I think he died inside sometime around S19. From then on he became a zombie best remembered for taking over the Grand Final thread for the Royals Best and Fairest count. Honestly he might actually be dead and a computer virus posts on his behalf. I think we've seen the last of him, I don't expect him to partake any longer. RIP sweet prince.

Editors note: Would be easy to throw Nakia into the most unimportant spot but it would be like spitting on a child, you don't do it.

01MainHeader.gif

Well isn't that nice, a nice small logo, small like the posting stocks of the Demons.

Scans team list... zeros in... targets acquired...

More like Mount Bare Bones Demons F.C., amiright league?

Most Important Poster:
Smartys Power - Was him or Van_Dyke, when Eth decided the time was right to retire from the league and then made the move three seasons later he was able to pass the torch onto SP (I hope he is the captain, presuming he is, should be anyway), SP doesn't have a lot of talent to work with here but he is the glue that is used to keep the Demons together, however it is a cheap glue and if you lick it enough times you'll die like George's wife in Seinfeld. I think he'll probably decide to leave the Demons by round 14 in S22.

Most Unimportant Poster:
cooney - Woooooooooo we got this.

an6L7Re.png

The Las Vegas Bears are up next. I used to play with this team but then I didn't. In S21 the Bears went backwards, you can't argue that. They had a pretty massive scandal when inbred hick DemonJim who was also the co-captain delisted innocent player Quivorir all because Quiv wanted to become the captain which in many peoples opinion was fair. He since went to another side to captain whilst DJ suffered a mutiny and was booted. New captain Matera92 will now steady the ship again and make the Bears great... again.

Most Important Poster: Matera92 - The new captain is also the most important poster the Bears have, during the season when the Bears co-captains brahj and Jum were suspended for being terrible at the role they had Matera stepped in and captained the team in what was deemed the Bears most amazing week ever. Matera made it clear that he was the right man to oust Jum so went about stabbing him in the back, ruours are he had a big name ex-Bear backing him, not to mention a bunch of other Bears who were sick of being laughed at. Matera now sits on the iron throne. The right man to lead the team into S22.

Most Unimportant Poster: brahj - Sometime towards the end of season 20 it was clear that brahj was fed up, I recall him saying to me "pants, I'm fed up". What followed was a season of mostly downs for the man destined to become the best in the league, instead brahj became another Marlowe. Activity dropped and he became angry. Possibly horny. So the Bears pushed on without the talisman poster being relevant. The Bears also managed to survive doing so. Brahj became another victim of pressure and became a bit of a loner, showered alone, trained alone, made love alone. Matera will be hoping to see the bright side of brahj again but it could be too late. The rift between himself and an ex-teammate the main problem holding Matera at bays. Could the romance return? Maybe. Maybe not.

Editors Note: DemonJim thought he would be the most overrated poster at the Bears however he isn't. Perhaps if I was rating best poster and also the most shittest he would have got a mention.

esh19.gif

So big, so bright green, so bright yellow, the goggles, they do nothing!

Onto the East Side Hawks, captained by Mr Eagle (MIA) and Doctor Colossus, the team went through a bit of a big deal before S21 kicked off, scandal hit early went captain in waiting Citroin walked out on the club leaving the leadership in shock, thankfully out of this betrayal three wise men called The Filth Wizard, Doctor Colossus and Wacky Tiger answered the call from okeydoke7 to come and save the club, through the tears and snot okey did what he could to convince the trio to take the 422 bus to Waverley. More players were then brought in by DC who was made co-captain and the team made the prelim. DC erected a sign warning school kids to stay away.

Most Important Poster: Doctor Colossus - Anywhere DC goes people follow. You can't doubt the importance that he has for any side he joins. Often courted the Doc (which I call me to my face) performs when required, not always good on field, off field he'll keep a teams relevance up and tick threads over, isn't fearful of being critisised he is often happy to cause a bit of mischief. No issues rubbing people up the wrong way, no concerns whatsoever, DC plays by his own rules first and foremost and doesn't give a toss if you like it or not. However he has a heart of gold, he does a lot of charity work and on Christmas day he delivers presents to children around the world. Whether you like or loathe the doctor you know he is a noble spirit who embiggens the smallest man. God bless you DC.

Least Important Poster: The Filth Wizard - The admin of the league isn't really required in any team, he is way more focused on being the league admin that he is a bit part player for the sides he has played for or will play for. If he didn't show up in a match thread you probably wouldn't notice. Sometimes posters have more important things to do and unfortunately Filth had to spend a large chunk of the season monitoring other clubs because they had captains who were unable to perform simple tasks. To cap it off he had to ban okeydoke7 for deliberately trying to cheat the rules. He was a bit of a punching bag for the season but the committee room stood firm with him and righful bans were handed out. Filth will be hoping for a smoother season 22 so he can spend some time on being team relevant again, otherwise I'll have to delist him.

LOGOOOOO_zpsbergqhsk.png

Technically this mob were the Bandits in S21 but they have now decided to get rid of that and go back to the Bombres.

They are a side filled with quite a lot of inactives. It's actually really really bad. I don't know.

Most Important Poster: HaroLad - I kinda wish the Bombers had more good posters because I still think Harolad would get this spot but right now their really isn't anyone else that deserves it. S21 was a coming of age for Harolad, he isn't great, I'm saying that now, at times he is painful but he has become entertaining and does his own thing which I appreciate. Vice captain of the club I have no doubt beez has been grooming him, may also make him captain next season. Kind older brother to Citroin who is lost and can't be found Haro possesses what not many people have in this league - DILLIGAF. Has made some interesting signings for next season.

Most Unimportant Poster: beez - Shame really, who else? I mean seriously? Maybe Itsmyshow but does he even post anymore? Things are so dire in Baghdad that beez being one of two posters at the club receives the tag of most unimportant poster :) Poor beez, in fairness though he is good for a thread or two a season and not much else. Will probably hang up the QOOTYboots end of season 22.

204277_4fa5c9e3e1c75fe5d911b441bdf199e0.png

We start this wonderful Thursday with the Roys. When I joined the league all those seasons ago the Roys were (and still are) a QOOTY laughing stock, however they were also seen as a pretty empty club. I decided I would join them as they were a side that really no one expected a non Fitzroy/Brisbane supporter to join. I even was told in a PM from a poster trying to recruit me that they wouldn't accept me into the side. They did however and I took out the EKA and Broken medal during my stay. A return was almost done for the past season before fitzroybowiedog decided that he didn't want to play with me. S21 went the same as many other seasons for the Roys, it was a failure.

Most Important Poster: Willo_ - Willo_ may come as a surprise in this spot, more so with FBD being the captain and now the figurehead of the Roys however Willo_ IMO is the most important, he is a better poster than most at the Roys and is the key for future success, should be the captain in waiting if he isn't already. Willo_ is yet to really give us his best in the league but the talent is proven from his EKA winning season. If he steps up he could very well become the best in the league, or top 10 at least. Not sure if he has gone about recruiting but he is who should be used to do it after the failure of FBD to land several huge fish. In S22 Willis will shine and if he doesn't that he will become a shit.

Most Unimportant Poster: Mobbenfuhrer - Fact: If Mobbs didn't play for the Roys there would be a 36.8% increase on their chances at winning the flag. Moobs is a lot like FR at the Warriors, when he posts you read it, he doesn't waste his posting either but after all these seasons he isn't a required player anymore, in fact I think he would be quite content to be fan and not an active participant. Mobbs is also too old school. Sources tell me he vetoed several signings of big name posters because those big names had terms and as Moobs puts it "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Will the day come that FBD kills Mobbs? I don't know, maybe.

seUrWwS.png

The Swamprats weren't great in S21, although they have some good posters they also have a bunch of blow ins. After raping their own history to live in the sewers of Las Vegas the Rats never really found an identity, famous for posting a lot of shit the Rats did nothing of note in S21.

Most Important Poster: Millky95 - Mellty has made it pretty clear that he sees himself in positions of power, he wants the power, he wants to be admin, he wanted to be a captain and he got it from the less fancies Ant Bear. Mallties eagerness and willingness to please makes his an essential part of the league, if he also swallows he'll probably one day run this league. Milltu was essential for the Rats in S21 and after flirting with leaving for a new challenge he ended up getting the role he desired at the Rats, he'll make he presence known in the committee room so this rise made the young teary lad the Rats most important for S21.

Least Important Poster: spookism - Spook made it clear during the season that he didn't want to be the captain, he didn't want to do any work, he didn't want to even have to post, he didn't do much in the committee and sent me several PMs over the last few seasons basically begging me to join, if you have to resort to begging than you can't be very important, it's worse when you're the captain of that side. Spookism really needs to leave the sewers and join another team, that spark needs to return otherwise this uninspiring leader may just find himself running a pawn shop in Nevada.

mMTlWH4.png

Almost at the end here.

Now I turn my attention to the Wonders, the S21 premiers. Well done to you.

I heard a bit through the season about how many posters a week the Wonders get, cool. Fun fact: 75% of your weekly active posters are shithouse. So many duds.

Most Important Poster: Golumless - Go lumbers had a pretty important season, in between studying and working as a Ron Weasley impersonator he found the time to be an integral part of the Wonders team. Now importance here is subjective, you could choose ClarkeM because he brings rookies into the side and when he fails at that he creates a new account and joins them up however ClarkeM isn't important because he also is a dickhead and prevents posters who know the league from wanting to join. Golumless simply put it likeable and moving forward will be a key to bringing established stars to the club because let's be honest, not many of the newbies have any talent.

Most Unimportant Poster - PVF - Mister nominates himself for HoF. PVF suffers from the same thing DemonJim does, he ticks off all of his QOOTY accomplishments without realising he doesn't add anything of substance any more to match threads or even to a side. PVF could have been a legend of the league but he stumbled. Maybe one day he'll become a good poster again and get a deserved nomination and maybe even a spot in the HoF but for now the Wonders could lose you tomorrow and they'd not realise you were gone.
No Wolves or Dragons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

01MainHeader.gif

Well isn't that nice, a nice small logo, small like the posting stocks of the Demons.

Scans team list... zeros in... targets acquired...

More like Mount Bare Bones Demons F.C., amiright league?

Most Important Poster:
Smartys Power - Was him or Van_Dyke, when Eth decided the time was right to retire from the league and then made the move three seasons later he was able to pass the torch onto SP (I hope he is the captain, presuming he is, should be anyway), SP doesn't have a lot of talent to work with here but he is the glue that is used to keep the Demons together, however it is a cheap glue and if you lick it enough times you'll die like George's wife in Seinfeld. I think he'll probably decide to leave the Demons by round 14 in S22.

Most Unimportant Poster:
cooney - Woooooooooo we got this.
This is the nicest thing you've ever said about me, pants. :heart:

pantskyle is still trying to forget the Wolves, too. ;)
How could I forget a side that I won the Mobbs with?

Pretty disrespectful to them AB, you're usually calmer than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Back