Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Will Quivorir be a success as captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What? You say Woosh was a hard choice because of the likes of Joe, then you say it was a tossup between joe and others for worst?

Shit thread. Unsubbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doctor Colossus are you aware you can have more than one tab open at a time? So like, you can have this thread AND a team thread open at the same time! Cross referencing and fact checking! Woo!

Don't have to rely on that brain of yours, buddy.

Doctor Colossus are you aware you can have more than one tab open at a time? So like, you can have this thread AND a team thread open at the same time! Cross referencing and fact checking! Woo!

Don't have to rely on that brain of yours, buddy.

Well, it looks like we have our first caller. And I mean ever, because this is not a call-in show.

I have the teams S21 thread open to the first post. It's all I need.

Well, it looks like we have our first caller. And I mean ever, because this is not a call-in show.

I have the teams S21 thread open to the first post. It's all I need.
This fancy mobile phone is pocket dialling, I swear!

Just don't like you making an idiot of yourself buddy. You're a great Qooty mentor, or at least you were. Gotta give up these sorts threads for the irrelevants like Nakia.

Just don't like you making an idiot of yourself buddy. You're a great Qooty mentor, or at least you were. Gotta I've
Up these sorts threads for the Irrelevants like Nakia.
Stop kissing your pantskyle poster

Let the thread happen the way Qooty Gods intended it

Just don't like you making an idiot of yourself buddy. You're a great Qooty mentor, or at least you were. Gotta give up these sorts threads for the irrelevants like Nakia.

This is not the new Ghostbusters movie, we don't all have to like the content.

Is it possible this is a troll thread and I'm falling for the bait? Yes
Am I still going to show this clown wrong? Yes.
Was a very sad day IMO, I loved his work around the league, I'm glad he left that toxic environment. A star in my eyes.
No I really didn't. I like what I saw of sante, I'm pretty disgusted at the vile insults coming from the Furies team just because he left them.

Toxic enviroment, vile insults? Let's see

I've seen the other perspective. This is better
Hmm, not sure on either there, in fact we seem to have an implication there's a better enviroment here at the Furies.

Scum like you wouldn't have been let into that club on my watch ;)

Best of luck over there, looking forward to crossing paths as rivals again. :)
First sentence begins to wring danger bells, but oh, the emoji seems to imply it was light heartened, the next sentence wishing him luck again does not let anyway subscribe to the theory of a toxic environment'

You were a Furie? :eek:
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
A bit of banter with what the board is built upon, nothing that anyway would want to call vile

And let's see if there's anymore... Oh that's it?

This is the supposed toxic environment and vile insults thrown at sante? If anything the response shows we give a shit about our individual posters. Do you secretly have a PM with multiple Furies expressing their disgust at the move?

If not, jog on.

Is it possible this is a troll thread and I'm falling for the bait? Yes
Am I still going to show this clown wrong? Yes.

Toxic enviroment, vile insults? Let's see

Hmm, not sure on either there, in fact we seem to have an implication there's a better enviroment here at the Furies.

First sentence begins to wring danger bells, but oh, the emoji seems to imply it was light heartened, the next sentence wishing him luck again does not let anyway subscribe to the theory of a toxic environment'

A bit of banter with what the board is built upon, nothing that anyway would want to call vile

And let's see if there's anymore... Oh that's it?

This is the supposed toxic environment and vile insults thrown at sante? If anything the response shows we give a shit about our individual posters. Do you secretly have a PM with multiple Furies expressing their disgust at the move?

If not, jog on.

Nice melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Back