Come Back Ace Andy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have noticed a few peeps on BF have cancelled their accounts recently. Shame.

Yeah that is sad, I guess it is impossible to know what is going on in the background for everyone but to all of those people I hope all is okay.

I float in and out periodically. I've missed a year here and there. Been busy with life for a while now but i always end up back in some capacity.
yep that's me- bloody life

Mate bloody good to see you back! How is the golf going??
Still hacking around a bit. Made my usual resolution to knock 5 or 6 strokes off my handicap and get back to B grade where i was 30 years ago when i joined the club. Playing each Wednesday morning at 6:56 am with all the retired old guys :D

Seem to be stuck in a 38-40 putts per round atm :( Just cant seem to pitch/chip the ball close to the hole and doing a lot of putting from the fringe.

How is your game holding up ?

Still hacking around a bit. Made my usual resolution to knock 5 or 6 strokes off my handicap and get back to B grade where i was 30 years ago when i joined the club. Playing each Wednesday morning at 6:56 am with all the retired old guys :D

Seem to be stuck in a 38-40 putts per round atm :( Just cant seem to pitch/chip the ball close to the hole and doing a lot of putting from the fringe.

How is your game holding up ?

The putting does not seem to have improved from the last time you were on but i know the feeling Ace.

Still hovering between the 8 - 10 handicap and have done for the past 20 years. I only play around 15 rounds a year nowadays so it is hard to improve...one day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back