Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd win the flag and she'd produce footage of one of the cleaners at Arden St looking despondent, as most cleaners do, and point to it as a sign of disharmony within the club

Didn’t watch the video because I just ate breakfast and I find her repugnant and didn’t want to throw up.
But did she insinuate that it was kind of okay for Dusty to grope the girls **** because they were “known to each other” like she did in apologist article she wrote.

Has anyone noticed that cowro looks very much like jack dyer in a wig?
Just saying.

Has anyone noticed that cowro looks very much like Matthew Lloyd in a wig?

FIFY

By the way, Jack Dyer might have been a thug but he should never be compared with Wilson. I get the click bait nature of the media and how opinion writing has replaced journalism and even reporting these days is blended with editorialising but Wilson and several others these days appear to write their pieces with little regards to evidence or facts, they make absolute statements referencing anonymous sources and shroud it all in weasel words like "I believe".

Jack would say what he meant, even though he would mix his metaphors and struggle a bit with non-anglo names.

An honest punch on the nose is better than a sneering stab in the back.

I've mentioned before that I ran into some Brown extended family members when I was on placement last year. They were talking about him to each other calling him "Our Ben" etc, so not a case of them making up that they were related to him to impress me.

When I mentioned I was a North supporter they were happy to chat, and mentioned quite a few in their family weren't fans of his wife.
Specifically said they knew that some higher ups at the club had been tired of her constant complaining about little things, used to call the club about even the smallest perceived slight or go looking for 'important' people when she was around the club and badger them over ridiculous stuff or things that weren't any of her business.

I'd never really bought into the chat about her until that convo, but it matched up with a lot of stuff others have said on here.
I don’t think we’d have let him go even if it’s true that his wife could be a bit of a pill, and even though stuff like that would have been intensified during the hub, except that North decided his form and knee concerns in 2020 made him not worth the extended high money contract after all, and saw an opportunity to get some quality onto the list in return. Obviously we all think they could have got better value if they’d played it differently, but at the same time every club saw what we did that year and only one decided to take the punt on him, even for much less money and even for only a second round pick.

Didn’t watch the video because I just ate breakfast and I find her repugnant and didn’t want to throw up.
But did she insinuate that it was kind of okay for Dusty to grope the girls **** because they were “known to each other” like she did in apologist article she wrote.

Has anyone noticed that cowro looks very much like jack dyer in a wig?
Just saying.

I mitthed her Dusty commwents. What dith thee say ?

Surely a better excuse for a bag of white powder is flour to cut sweet moves on the dance floor
Upon moving back to Adelaide last year I struggled to find a role suited to my skill set within hospo, but obviously had to work, so ultimately settled as a bar manager of a brand new high end speak-easy style restaurant/cocktail bar.

Whilst I wasn’t keen on getting back into the late nights & uniform that came with working in such a place, one thing I found interesting (until the novelty wore off) was the amount of high profile folk we’d serve there since it was the hot new venue in town.

You’d have the South Australian Premier dining at one table & Rory Sloane at the next & Maggie Beer sipping champagne at the bar. Jimmy Barnes, Nigella Lawson & Alex Carey on so on.

One day, about the middle of last footy season, I got to work around 4PM for the evening shift & Wayne Carey was about 4 hours into a long lunch.
It was exciting for me as he was a childhood hero & a lot more interesting than walking in & seeing Christopher Pyne.

Carey had about 10 blokes hanging off his every word (his lunch companions had since moved on).
He was telling stories about BT & such.
I made him a G&T, but didn’t fan boy too much. Tried to keep it professional.

He dropped a bag of coke on the ground not long after I got there right in front of everyone as they moved from the restaurant to the cocktail bar. Everyone turned a blind eye & he laughed it off awkwardly.

I didn’t realise at the time it was actually a little bag of crushed up anti inflammatories. Haha.

For someone that used to be the best at holding on to a mark, he sure is crap at holding on to a bag.

Apparently when he arrived at 12 (the owner) who was hosting, asked his name & if he had a booking & he just opened his jacket & written inside was ‘Duck’ which he just pointed at.

Caro, the 8 weeks before we appoint Clarko.

Week 8: Sack Amarfio
Week 7: Sack Amarfio
Week 6: Sack Amarfio
Week 5: Sack Amarfio
Week 4: Sack Amarfio
Week 3: Sack Amarfio
Week 2: Sack Amarfio
Week 1: Sack Amarfio

This week: North are in trouble with Clarko, he's a loose cannon - he got Amarfio sacked!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upon moving back to Adelaide last year I struggled to find a role suited to my skill set within hospo, but obviously had to work, so ultimately settled as a bar manager of a brand new high end speak-easy style restaurant/cocktail bar.

Whilst I wasn’t keen on getting back into the late nights & uniform that came with working in such a place, one thing I found interesting (until the novelty wore off) was the amount of high profile folk we’d serve there since it was the hot new venue in town.

You’d have the South Australian Premier dining at one table & Rory Sloane at the next & Maggie Beer sipping champagne at the bar. Jimmy Barnes, Nigella Lawson & Alex Carey on so on.

One day, about the middle of last footy season, I got to work around 4PM for the evening shift & Wayne Carey was about 4 hours into a long lunch.
It was exciting for me as he was a childhood hero & a lot more interesting than walking in & seeing Christopher Pyne.

Carey had about 10 blokes hanging off his every word (his lunch companions had since moved on).
He was telling stories about BT & such.
I made him a G&T, but didn’t fan boy too much. Tried to keep it professional.

He dropped a bag of coke on the ground not long after I got there right in front of everyone as they moved from the restaurant to the cocktail bar. Everyone turned a blind eye & he laughed it off awkwardly.

I didn’t realise at the time it was actually a little bag of crushed up anti inflammatories. Haha.

For someone that used to be the best at holding on to a mark, he sure is crap at holding on to a bag.

Apparently when he arrived at 12 (the owner) who was hosting, asked his name & if he had a booking & he just opened his jacket & written inside was ‘Duck’ which he just pointed at.
You need to find security camera footage.

You need to find security camera footage.
Haha.
Did you also want the footage of Dom Casisi standing on a table screaming ‘Never Tear Us Apart’ at me while I was trying to have a quiet knock off drink?
What a flog he is.

I’ve definitely moved on to bigger & better things, so unfortunately you’ll just have to use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back