Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowers in the dirt yes GIF by Paul McCartney

Edit: I should have read the full article. She only won't be appearing on Wednesday nights show next year 😒

Last edited:

James Hird pitting his hand up to coach again and the afl allowing it is akin to allowing Ridsdale to be in charge of a primary school again.

It’s a ******* disgrace!
I’m not sure I’d use that analogy after all one was sticking the needle into young men the other was sticking the….oh wait 🤔

At the GF sitting behind Caroline Wilson. I think she just farted. Or maybe it’s just her breath blowing back in my face.
Any chance you could enhance a sneeze into a headbutt? :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game needs a streaker....
Maybe Eggs11 can ask Caro. Surely it would be no more horrific than what we are currently seeing.:D

I don’t barrack for North as hard as the commentators are for Dangerfield…

It was clear from early in the third quarter that Smith only needed to stay upright to win the Norm. Yet, Taylor was giving it to Danger, regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was clear from early in the third quarter that Smith only needed to stay upright to win the Norm. Yet, Taylor was giving it to Danger, regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep, the only other possibility apart from Smith was if Stengle got a couple of cheapies at the end to finish with 6 or 7.

**** I’d love it if we could get an audio grab of the AFL nation commentary team talking about who is going to win the norm smith after the game.

Whateley just absolutely drowning in his own jizz over how fitting the story should be that Dangerfield wins the norm smith. That it’s the perfect story and he should be awarded it on that.

Healy and Hudson just like silent, then just have to change tact and run with nope, smith will win it.

Whatley. He may be nerdish and is promoted as a "football nerd" which is to give the impression he's a thinker, but he's really just a conflicted crawler who presents opinions as if they are information.
He’s just a wordsmith that can make the mundane sound like the great battle.
He’s like our own Arthur Cloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back