Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Robbos likes from the round?? He called steven may a cheat

Anyone have Robbos likes from the round?? He called steven may a cheat

Steven may is copping it hard from all directions at the moment, and deservedly so.

But I can't help thinking that he's sitting there with a quiet smile thinking "we won by less than a goal, and my flopping saved an almost certain goal against us, so yeah, not that regretful TBH".

Steven may is copping it hard from all directions at the moment, and deservedly so.

But I can't help thinking that he's sitting there with a quiet smile thinking "we won by less than a goal, and my flopping saved an almost certain goal against us, so yeah, not that regretful TBH".

What about Clayton Oliver's flop?

He went down quicker than the Hawk Tauh girl.

What about Clayton Oliver's flop?

He went down quicker than the Hawk Tauh girl.

Yeah, that was pathetic. Reminds me of how he used to do it a fair bit early in his career. Then he became an outright gun of the competition and didn't need to resort to it. That was until he decided to drugf**k his career and now he'll never be a gun again.

Yep last laugh, and for a pultry fine.

A couple of stats from On The Couch:

Clearance rankings since Round 10:
1. Fremantle
2. North Melbourne
3. Sydney
4. Carlton

Best pressure sides since Round 13:
1. North Melbourne
2. Carlton
3. Gold Coast
4. Collingwood
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Well worth a watch.

This guy did a video on the heinous hypocrite which is Kane Cornes. Fisted him so hard he fed Kane his own prostate (sorry probably too graphic there).

Basically compares how he defends Hinkley to the hilt, yet tries to get Bevo sacked every opportunity he gets. And he reveals why Kane has this personal bias at the end of the video.

This guy is a legend. Wish he was a kangas supporter.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy did a video on the heinous hypocrite which is Kane Cornes. Fisted him so hard he fed Kane his own prostate (sorry probably too graphic there).

Basically compares how he defends Hinkley to the hilt, yet tries to get Bevo sacked every opportunities he gets. And he reveals why he has this personal bias at the end of the video.

This guy is a legend. Wish he was a kangas supporter.

Can't help but start feeling a bit optimistic about that Cats > Tigers > Eagles run of games in a month's time.
The Cats game being in Tassie is a ****ing godsend. If it was at the government funded shithole stadium we'd play them into such great form they'd go on to win the premiership. I never want us playing thee again holy ****.

Speaking of playing teams on their home turf, not looking forward to the Sydney game. Odds are that one will suck.

Speaking of playing teams on their home turf, not looking forward to the Sydney game. Odds are that one will suck.
Pity that's the one North game I'm definitely gonna be able to see live for the remainder of the year.

I'm looking forward to it about as much as the Swans vs Dogs game a fortnight later that I'll be attending on account of my kid playing at halftime.

Hardwick on 360 saying the Northern Academies are crucial for keeping people interested in the game .. get stuffed , you want freebies. How about you start winning more games and then people will be interested in you.
If you can’t believe a completely unbiased coach who benefits greatly from one of those academies, who can you believe?

Hardwick on 360 saying the Northern Academies are crucial for keeping people interested in the game .. get stuffed , you want freebies. How about you start winning more games and then people will be interested in you.
The dirty little lie is that academies HAVE to be tied to specific clubs. They don't.

Total load of rubbish…the average supporter up there is not going to go…oh deary me if we can’t have those ripping kids from the academies that l follow week in and out, well then I’ll take my membership else where and go cheer on those broncos/cowboys/dolphins..

What absolute horseradish. He’s in major panic mode as this will likely be the last year they get to use junk pics for high end talent. Not what he signed up for.. oh well karmas a b&$##. Now pay up or nut up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back