Congrats Tassie, 2016 premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 8, 2007
Sweep shots don't count
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
Congrats to the Tasmanian Football Corp. Inc on a fantastic 2016, completing the quartet of flags in the process.

I myself sadly missed a lot of football this year, including the entire finals series.

I can only assume from the multitude of shithouse goo chugging threads started by piece of shit hawfies over the past 24 hours that they indeed saluted.

So good work and enjoy celebrating the premiership you lolhawf wankers.

• Banned
He hasn't got the 2 brain cells necessary to work out that even if Issac Smith kicks that goal, the Hawks would not of beat the Swans or the Doggies.

would not have

It's always such a bad look when you insult somebody's intelligence and simultaneously expose your own shortcomings......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the Tasmanian Football Corp. Inc on a fantastic 2016, completing the quartet of flags in the process.

I myself sadly missed a lot of football this year, including the entire finals series.

I can only assume from the multitude of shithouse goo chugging threads started by piece of shit hawfies over the past 24 hours that they indeed saluted.

So good work and enjoy celebrating the premiership you lolhawf w***ers.
You have certainly gone missing since the Prelims- let me tell you what happened....

The pussycats got bent over and vigorously sodomized in a fashion that was far beyond hilarious to behold, the first quarter was like Grown men playing an Auskick team who weren't really trying.

This of course was goo inducing for all Hawthorn fans.

Although the Hawks were fairly beaten by the best team in the competition in the Semi we still got to spend yet another year cheering on the team we wanted to win as they stormed to victory Grand final day.

Seeing Sydney lose yet another Grand Final was pure delight and Buddys continued misery brings us unending almost orgasmic joy.

Short of winning yet again this was the happiest result any Hawk could ever wish for.

You have certainly gone missing since the Prelims- let me tell you what happened....

The pussycats got bent over and vigorously sodomized in a fashion that was far beyond hilarious to behold, the first quarter was like Grown men playing an Auskick team who weren't really trying.

This of course was goo inducing for all Hawthorn fans.

Although the Hawks were fairly beaten by the best team in the competition in the Semi we still got to spend yet another year cheering on the team we wanted to win as they stormed to victory Grand final day.

Seeing Sydney lose yet another Grand Final was pure delight and Buddys continued misery brings us unending almost orgasmic joy.

Short of winning yet again this was the happiest result any Hawk could ever wish for.

Swampy cares
The hawks touched him in his youth and he hasnt recovered
Its fun to guess what type of Hawthorn victim he is isn't it?
I was leaning toward Handbagger, however you are probably right a childhood trauma, a Silverspooner or a Drug Cheat most likely.
Am I right SwampCreature?

Its fun to guess what type of Hawthorn victim he is isn't it?
I was leaning toward Handbagger, however you are probably right a childhood trauma, a Silverspooner or a Drug Cheat most likely.
Possibly still upset at being beaten by Box Hill! Either way #head****ed

Petulant.

A quite common characteristic of the straight setters these days, since it has become clear that nobody's interested in your "But but but PLEASE LOOK AT ME" carry on.
arent you being a little "But but but PLEASE LOOK AT ME" with every post you make ?

No

But you know what went right?

Issac Smith's kick for goal to put the lolhawfs in the prelim.

Your insult would work a lot better

You know what else could have gone better?

Possibly still upset at being beaten by Box Hill! Either way #head****ed

You know what else was ****ed?

finals footage on YouTube

You know what... **** it, here you are

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Tassie, 2016 premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back