flggr Congratulations Kinkley and the Pear on creating a historical VFL/AFL record

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
8rpjdf.jpg

Port Adelaide FC
#WeExistToBeMediocre

Disappointed from the lack of congratulations and puffing from Port Bay favourites dav3 and philreich :$
Like Don Bradman's batting average and North Melbourne's losing streak, this turnip's numbers will never be beaten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Yeah but only if its a 15 year deal with no performance clause and we can play some INXS to get me pumped up before the game"
"That's exactly what we need from you, Ken. We already belted them by 20 goals in that grand final, we just need you to finish the job. Destroy the Port Adelaide Football Club."

IIRC, Kenny went for the top job at Geelong after Bomber quit and he missed out
I get the impression that Ken would stuff up any job he took on - for example, if he became the Federal employment minister, his solution to fix unemployment would be to increase the minimum school leaving age to 47 🥴.

I get the impression that Ken would stuff up any job he took on - for example, if he became the Federal employment minister, his solution to fix unemployment would be to increase the minimum school leaving age to 47 🥴.

People from Adelaide are already struggling with the current minimum :(

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Congratulations Kinkley and the Pear on creating a historical VFL/AFL record

Remove this Banner Ad

Back