Congratulations to most clubs on their Under 22 talent

Remove this Banner Ad

The list is here:
1723092845607.png

Well done to all of the clubs who have top-tier young talent coming through.

Darcy and Ugle-Hagen, checking in :cool:

The list is here:
View attachment 2072091

Well done to all of the clubs who have top-tier young talent coming through.

Darcy and Ugle-Hagen, checking in :cool:
So many top tier 22 year old talent from purple. Man, it'd be sad to not have any in here though.

Yeah so we've got three which is what you'd expect from a team in rebuild mode like Geelong. Also LOL at Humphries not making the list on a technicality despite already being better than 90% of those named after only a handful of games.

Should see the Rising Star heading down Geelong's way too just to cap off a very successful rebuild year.

Wait the team sitting 18th has zero nominations? I'm a little #concerned at the unexciting youf.

full

So Essendon has previously been identified as having no elite players, and now they don’t have any exciting youf either? Good luck winning a final with that list of yours :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait the team sitting 18th has zero nominations? I'm a little #concerned at the unexciting youf.

full

Everyone of the most exciting youf in the land is really hoping their name is called out second on draft night.

I reckon if Lawson played two more games this year he'd be on the list too.

Wellsy just keeps taking the piss.

If you don't have at least 2 exciting youf, you should be relegated to VFL
Not only is the Funny Old Fellow not on that list... they missed Jye Clarke future Norm Smith and Brownlow Medallist

Good work by Dodo to push their best under 22 talent out of the club
Care to remind us how Essendon 'won trade week' by pushing Massimo off their list?

Care to remind us how Essendon 'won trade week' by pushing Massimo off their list?
They win trade week every October. What the traded players do after that doesn't matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to most clubs on their Under 22 talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back